- Decor is a little dated - Mattress was very comfortable - Pillows are pretty flat - Free internet
- Staff is very friendly and professional - Manager here is friendly - Room was very spacious
- Room was clean and functional - 24 hour secure parking - Elevator was dirty
- French quarter is 2 blocks away - Nice pool in the courtyard - Free internet and cable tv
- Two blocks from bourbon street - Free self parking in the next block - Breakfast was quite nice
Quality Inn & Suites is a 3-star comfortable hotel offering bright accommodation steps away from Algiers Point, Museum of the American Cocktail and Magazine Street.
You can see Lafayette Square, The National WWII Museum and Saenger Theatre only 200m from the hotel.
Very close to casinos, a stadium, this hotel also offers its own a fitness room, barbeque grills and a casino.
The hotel is ideally located in the vicinity of Lakefront airport.
The hotel offers 100 rooms. All of them feature a refrigerator, a microwave and wireless internet.
Every morning a hot continental breakfast is served.
Guests are welcome to use a garage, parking as well as newspapers, internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 19 per day.
Number of rooms 100.
- City Center New Orleans - 4300 ft
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.6 mi
- Restaurants: Subway - 100 ft, Yokohama (Food: Sushi) - 300 ft
- Parks: New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 1900 ft, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 2800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Quality Inn & Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Southern Food and Beverage Museum5000 ft1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail5000 ft514 Chartres St, New Orleans
New Orleans African-American Museum5200 ft1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Canal Street / Algiers Ferry1.0 mi1 Canal St, New Orleans
Magazine Street1.0 mi
Near the hotel
Immaculate Conception Church700 ft130 Baronne St, New Orleans
Saenger Theatre1100 ft143 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Square1100 ftSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Germaine Wells Mardi Gras Museum1800 ft813 Bienville St, New Orleans
New Orleans Musical Legends Park1900 ft311 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Mardi Gras / Carnival2100 ftNew Orleans, LA
St. Louis Cemetery No. 12100 ft425 Basin Street, New Orleans
77% likes this, based on 5 reviews100 ft210 Okeefe Ave
65% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Sushi300 ft201 Baronne St
71% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: French400 ft201 Baronne St
Phone: (504) 565-5455
Roosevelt Hotel Bar
73% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: American500 ft116 University Place
O'Henry's Food & Spirits
64% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: American500 ft301 Baronne St
Phone: (504) 522-5242
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.