- Place was easy to find - Office staff was very friendly - Lot of choices in the area
- Rooms were much nicer then we expected for the money - Service was great - Great location
- Extremely good price - Great service - Well stocked rooms
- Just off the highway - A/c isn't as noisy - Wireless worked
- Check-in process was easy - Rooms are newly remodeled - Huge pool
Austin Plaza Hotel & Suites is a 3-star comfortable property that offers large accommodation steps away from University of Texas at Austin, Pinballz Arcade and Bass Concert Hall. Opened in 1978, the classic hotel attracts visitors with its traditional architecture.
Austin Plaza Hotel & Suites offers 146 rooms fitted with a refrigerator, a microwave and iron and ironing board for a comfortable stay in Austin.
The sports bar serves barbecue and sushi.
The hotel Quality Inn North Austin provides visitors with a free american breakfast.
Business facilities at Austin Plaza Hotel & Suites include internet access, a business center and a fax.
Leisure facilities in Austin Plaza Hotel & Suites include barbeque grills, a library and a courtyard. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 146.
It is placed next to Texas Memorial Museum, LBJ Presidential Library and Texas Performing Arts as well as bars and a mall.
- City Center - 5.2km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 1.0km, Crestview Station - 1.7km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Austin
Starting from: US$105
Starting from: US$298
Starting from: US$59
Starting from: US$160
Starting from: US$206
Rooms and availability
Double Beds or Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
North Austin Plaza Hotel And Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum3.3km304 E 44th St, Austin
Pinballz Arcade4.8km8940 Research Blvd., Austin
LBJ Presidential Library5.5km2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum5.4km2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall5.5km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Shanghai Chinese & Dim Sum
78% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Chinese, Dim Sum, Shanghai
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26210 m6718 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 458-8088
73% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 42300 m6513 N I H 35
Phone: (512) 459-9214
62% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Seafood, Indian, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 16310 m6700 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 452-9959
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
84% likes this, based on 184 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 24510 m6319 N I Hwy 35
Phone: (512) 452-9363
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
56% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31470 m1101 S Mo Pac Expy
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.