- Place was easy to find - Office staff was very friendly - Lot of choices in the area
- Rooms were much nicer then we expected for the money - Service was great - Great location
- Extremely good price - Great service - Well stocked rooms
- Just off the highway - A/c isn't as noisy - Wireless worked
- Check-in process was easy - Rooms are newly remodeled - Huge pool
The 2-star Quality Inn North Austin offers fine accommodation in Austin. Founded in 1978, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
All large rooms including Pool Side Double Room, Pool Side Room and Double Room are fitted with a microwave, iron and ironing board and a refrigerator.
The sports bar serves sushi, barbecue.
The hotel Quality Inn North Austin provides visitors with a free american breakfast.
Quality Inn North Austin boasts a fax, internet access and a business center as well as dry cleaning, room service.
The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 146.
The vicinity of a taxi let you explore University of Texas at Austin, Pinballz Arcade and Bass Concert Hall with no difficulty. The hotel is 6km away from Austin city center.
Very close to bars, a mall, this hotel also offers its own barbeque grills, a library and a courtyard.
Just 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom airport.
- City Center - 5.3km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 15.3km, Georgetown Municipal - 38.9km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 1.1km, Crestview Station - 1.8km
- Bus stop - 300 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds
Quality Inn North Austin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum3.3km304 E 44th St, Austin
Pinballz Arcade4.8km8940 Research Blvd., Austin
LBJ Presidential Library5.5km2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum5.4km2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall5.5km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Shanghai Chinese & Dim Sum
78% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Chinese, Dim Sum, Shanghai
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26210 m6718 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 458-8088
73% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 42300 m6513 N I H 35
Phone: (512) 459-9214
62% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Seafood, Indian, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 16310 m6700 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 452-9959
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
84% likes this, based on 184 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 24510 m6319 N I Hwy 35
Phone: (512) 452-9363
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
56% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31470 m1101 S Mo Pac Expy
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.