- Away from the noisy crowds - Rooms are adequate and comfortably furnished - Breakfast is minimal
- Reasonable price - Very friendly staff - Lovely courtyard with pool - Rooms are very clean - Lovely space for the price
- Great little hotel in the heart of the french quarter - Courtyard is beautiful - No mini-fridge or microwave
- Concierge is fantastic - Beds comfortable - Free wireless internet - Air condition was a bit loud - Free continental breakfast
- Hotel was comfortable and very clean - $18/day valet parking - Swimming pool was great - Location is fantastic
The hotel Provincial Hotel provides good lodging in New Orleans.
The hotel is located in the living district of New Orleans, in the proximity of The National WWII Museum, Museum of the American Cocktail and Julia Row. French Quarter, Beauregard-Keyes House and Jackson Square are located just 150m from the hotel.
This hotel boasts close proximity to gardens.
10 minutes' drive from Lakefront airport.
This property has 90 beautiful guestrooms including Premium Double Room, Premium Room and Deluxe Suite that are well appointed with ironing facilities, air conditioning.
In the morning a continental breakfast is served at the lobby.
Number of rooms 94.
- City Center New Orleans - 3700 ft
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.2 mi
- Restaurants: Cafe Du Monde (Food: American, French, Bakery) - 400 ft, Irene's Cuisine (Food: Italian, French) - 100 ft
- Parks: Washington Artillery Park - 1100 ft, Louis Armstrong Park - 2000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Provincial Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1.1 mi727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church1.1 mi724 Camp St., New Orleans
The National WWII Museum1.3 mi945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1.1 mi1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Julia Row1.1 miJulia Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter600 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Old Ursuline Convent400 ft1112 Chartres St, New Orleans
Jackson Square1000 ft615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
Beauregard-Keyes House500 ft1113 Chartres St, New Orleans
Madame John's Legacy500 ft632 Dumaine St, New Orleans
Lalaurie Mansion700 ft1140 Royal St, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum800 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Cafe Du Monde
73% likes this, based on 4003 reviews
Food: American, French, Bakery, Café
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22400 ft800 Decatur St
Phone: (504) 581-2914
75% likes this, based on 684 reviews
Food: Italian, French
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32100 ft539 Saint Philip St
74% likes this, based on 390 reviews
Food: French, Cajun & Creole, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52100 ft1032 Chartres St
64% likes this, based on 1007 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 36500 ft1109 Decatur St
62% likes this, based on 32 reviews200 ft625 Saint Philip St.
Phone: (504) 598-9002
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.