- Away from the noisy crowds - Rooms are adequate and comfortably furnished - Breakfast is minimal
- Reasonable price - Very friendly staff - Lovely courtyard with pool - Rooms are very clean - Lovely space for the price
- Great little hotel in the heart of the french quarter - Courtyard is beautiful - No mini-fridge or microwave
- Concierge is fantastic - Beds comfortable - Free wireless internet - Air condition was a bit loud - Free continental breakfast
- Hotel was comfortable and very clean - $18/day valet parking - Swimming pool was great - Location is fantastic
The hotel Provincial Hotel provides good lodging in New Orleans.
The hotel is located in the living district of New Orleans, in the proximity of The National WWII Museum, Museum of the American Cocktail and Julia Row. French Quarter, Beauregard-Keyes House and Jackson Square are located just 150m from the hotel.
This hotel boasts close proximity to gardens.
10 minutes' drive from Lakefront airport.
This property has 90 beautiful guestrooms including Premium Double Room, Premium Room and Deluxe Suite that are well appointed with ironing facilities, air conditioning.
In the morning a continental breakfast is served at the lobby.
Number of rooms 94.
|City Center||New Orleans - 3700 ft|
|Airports||Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.2 mi|
|Restaurants||Cafe Du Monde (Cuisine: American, French, Bakery) - 400 ft, Irene's Cuisine (Cuisine: Italian, French) - 100 ft|
|Parks||Washington Artillery Park - 1100 ft, Louis Armstrong Park - 2000 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Provincial Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1.1 mi1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Julia Row1.1 miJulia Street, New Orleans
The National WWII Museum1.3 mi945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum1.1 mi420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1.1 mi514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter600 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Old Ursuline Convent400 ft1112 Chartres St, New Orleans
Madame John's Legacy500 ft632 Dumaine St, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum800 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Louisiana State Museum (The 1850 House)900 ft523 St Ann Street, New Orleans
The Presbytere1000 ft751 Chartres St., New Orleans
Washington Artillery Park1100 ftDecatur St, New Orleans
Cafe Du Monde
73% likes this, based on 4003 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, Bakery, Café
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22400 ft800 Decatur St
Phone: (504) 581-2914
75% likes this, based on 684 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, French
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32100 ft539 Saint Philip St
74% likes this, based on 390 reviews
Cuisine: French, Cajun & Creole, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52100 ft1032 Chartres St
64% likes this, based on 1007 reviews
Cuisine: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 36500 ft1109 Decatur St
62% likes this, based on 32 reviews200 ft625 Saint Philip St.
Phone: (504) 598-9002
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.