- Easy to find - Close to the museumplein - Service was excellent - Great view
- Rooms were great - Bathroom was clean - Comfy beds - Euro 49,00 for parking
- Close to tram stops - Spacious room - Nice design - Would stay here again
- Nice enough hotel - Fully equipped gym - Breakfast was eur19.50 - Wifi is not free
- Situated by a canal - Close to a waterbus stop - Staff are excellent - Very over-priced
The quiet Poet Tryp By Wyndham is a 2-star property set next to The Jordaan, Nationale Ballet and Anne Frank House . Built in 1920, the hotel is a unique combination of traditional architecture and modern facilities.
The hotel rooms are cosy, all of them come with wireless internet, cable TV and a work desk. Rooms are furnished with nice dark furniture.
A free buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can relax in the open-air bar serving complimentary drinks.
At the hotel Poet Tryp By Wyndham guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests at Poet Tryp By Wyndham can take advantage of a safe deposit box, a lift and make use of room service, ticket service and a tour desk.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is EUR 3 per day
No parking available.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 999. Number of rooms 64.
Steps away from such Amsterdam attractions as Van Gogh Museum, The Rijksmuseum and Diamant Museum Amsterdam.
Markets, a concert hall and boutiques are only a few steps from the hotel.
The Hobbemastraat tram stop is situated only 150m from the hotel. A short drive from Amsterdam-Schiphol airport.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Amsterdam-Schiphol - 9.9km, Soesterberg - 37.3km
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 2.4km, Station Amsterdam Zuid-WTC - 2.4km
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 1.8km, Metro Wibautstraat - 2.2km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
Poet Tryp By Wyndham Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)1.7kmPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
Nationale Ballet1.5kmMuziektheater, Amsterdam
Hermitage Amsterdam1.6kmNieuwe Herengracht 14, Amsterdam
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam1.6kmDam Square 20, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Van Gogh Museum170 mPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum)200 mMuseumstraat 1, Amsterdam
House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience120 mPaulus Potterstraat 14, Amsterdam
Diamant Museum Amsterdam90 mPaulus Potterstraat 8, Amsterdam
P.C. Hoofstraat210 mAmsterdamThe Netherlands
CoBrA Museum of Modern Art220 mSandbergplein 1-3, Amsterdam
The Stedelijk Museum240 mMuseumplein 10, Amsterdam
63% likes this, based on 272 reviews
Price Range: USD 36 - USD 142120 mP.C. Hooftstraat 27
70% likes this, based on 348 reviews
Food: Asian fusion, Japanese150 mHobbemastraat 1
Phone: +31 0206717474
Hard Rock Cafe
66% likes this, based on 706 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Café, Bar280 mMax Euweplein 57-61
Phone: 20 5237625
Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge Amsterdam
59% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Food: Contemporary100 mVan Baerlestraat 27
Phone: +31 20 570 0000
66% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Food: Italian100 mHobbemastraat 10 b
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014DutchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedAmsterdam
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Netherlands