The unique 3-star Plaza Hotel Las Vegas offers quick access to Las Vegas National Wildlife Refuge. The hotel opened in 1882 and since then remains an example of Victorian architecture in Las Vegas.
Just 1km from the center of Las Vegas known for Theodore Roosevelt Rough Riders Memorial and City Museum, Victory Ranch.
A short drive from Las Vegas airport.
Energy drinks are offered in the authentic bar.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 36.
- City center Las Vegas - 1400 ft
- Airports Santa Fe (SAF) - 48.5 mi
- Restaurants: The Landmark Grill at The Historic Plaza Hotel (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft, Plaza Burgers (Cuisine: American) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Plaza Hotel Las Vegas Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Las Vegas National Wildlife Refuge3.2 miState Highway 281, Las Vegas
Near the hotel
Theodore Roosevelt Rough Riders Memorial and City Museum4000 ftLas Vegas, NM
Victory Ranch4200 ftP.O. Box 680, Las Vegas
The Landmark Grill at The Historic Plaza Hotel
58% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft230 Plaza
Cuisine: American400 ft233 Plaza Park
World Treasures Travelers Cafe
85% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Sandwiches400 ft1814 Plaza Street
El Rialto Restaurant & Lounge
65% likes this, based on 60 reviews800 ft141 Bridge St
70% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: American700 ft148 Bridge St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.