- Free breakfast is nice, very fresh - Rooms were spacious, clean - Location is fantastic
- Staff is not trained - Room is clean - Expect to pay for parking ($12 in my case)
- Bath was neat, clean and well appointed - Breakfast was lovely - Within easy walking distance to the riverfront
- Wine and cheese hour is always entertaining - Reception staff were good - Gym (athletics club) is first rate
- Staff was very nice and accomodating - Full bath was spotless - Breakfast was sufficient
The 3-star Planters Inn is located in downtown Savannah, minutes away from Old Fort Jackson, Grayson Stadium and Laurel Grove North Cemetery. Founded in 1892, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
In the heart of Savannah, a stroll away from Owens-Thomas House, Historic Savannah Theatre and Savannah Historic District.
Markets, boutiques are only a few steps from the hotel.
10 minutes by car from Hunter AAF airport.
All modern guestrooms include Two-Room Double Room, Tradition Twin Room and Tradition Room that come with a safe, cable TV and a telephone. They feature private bathrooms with a shower, toiletries and a bathtub.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served in the dining room. The bright restaurant serves fresh American meals.
This comfortable hotel benefits from an elevator, parking as well as newspapers, internet access and a meeting room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 17.95 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 60.
- City Center Savannah - 3700 ft
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 7.4 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 25.1 mi
- Restaurants: The Olde Pink House (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood) - 200 ft, Leopold's Ice Cream (Cuisine: American, Dessert, Coffee Shop) - 400 ft
- Beaches South Beach - 3100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Planters Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colonial Park Cemetery1.3 mi201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square1.3 miAbercorn Street, Savannah
Laurel Grove North Cemetery1.4 mi802 West Anderson Street, Savannah
Lafayette Square1.6 miAbercorn Street, Savannah
Grayson Stadium2.4 mi1401 E. Victory Drive, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District500 ftSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Olde Pink House200 ft23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts200 ft32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Owens-Thomas House700 ft124 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Chippewa Square800 ftBull Street, Savannah
Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia800 ft222, Savannah
Davenport House Museum1000 ft324 East State Street, Savannah
The Olde Pink House
73% likes this, based on 3096 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 25200 ft23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Leopold's Ice Cream
80% likes this, based on 2051 reviews
Cuisine: American, Dessert, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream400 ft212 E Broughton St
76% likes this, based on 150 reviews
Cuisine: Pub200 ft23 Abercorn St
70% likes this, based on 198 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft28 Drayton Street
Lady & Sons
64% likes this, based on 2963 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 301100 ft102 W Congress St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.