- Free breakfast is nice, very fresh - Rooms were spacious, clean - Location is fantastic
- Staff is not trained - Room is clean - Expect to pay for parking ($12 in my case)
- Bath was neat, clean and well appointed - Breakfast was lovely - Within easy walking distance to the riverfront
- Wine and cheese hour is always entertaining - Reception staff were good - Gym (athletics club) is first rate
- Staff was very nice and accomodating - Full bath was spotless - Breakfast was sufficient
The 3-star Planters Inn is located in downtown Savannah, minutes away from Old Fort Jackson, Grayson Stadium and Laurel Grove North Cemetery. Founded in 1892, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
All modern guestrooms include Two-Room Double Room, Tradition Twin Room and Tradition Room that come with a safe, cable TV and a telephone. They feature private bathrooms with a shower, toiletries and a bathtub.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served in the dining room. The bright restaurant serves fresh American meals.
The hotel Planters Inn On Reynolds Square serves a continental breakfast for free.
This comfortable hotel benefits from an elevator, parking as well as newspapers, internet access and a meeting room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 17.95 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 60.
In the heart of Savannah, a stroll away from Owens-Thomas House, Historic Savannah Theatre and Savannah Historic District.
Markets, boutiques are only a few steps from the hotel.
10 minutes by car from Hunter AAF airport.
- City Center - 1.1km
- Airport: Hunter AAF - 9.4km, Savannah/Hilton Head - 11.9km
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Queen Size Bed or Two Single Beds or Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed
Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Location
- Current hotel
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Hearse Ghost Tours1.9km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Colonial Park Cemetery2.0km201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square2.1kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Laurel Grove North Cemetery2.2km802 West Anderson Street, Savannah
Lafayette Square2.6kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Savannah Historic District130 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Olde Pink House40 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts40 m32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Owens-Thomas House190 m124 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Southbridge Golf Club200 mSavannah, GA
Chippewa Square240 mBull Street, Savannah
Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia240 m222, Savannah
The Olde Pink House
American, Steakhouse, Seafood
USD 20 - USD 2550 m23 Abercorn Street
Leopold's Ice Cream
American, Dessert, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream100 m212 E Broughton St
Pub50 m23 Abercorn St
American60 m28 Drayton Street
Tier Luxury Cakes
Bakery70 m42 Abercorn Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.