- Valet parking was great - Service was above excellent - Courtyard and pool area was charming
- Great location near jackson square - Rooms are very basic - Great staff - Lovely pool
- Right in the french quarter - Rooms are clean, and the staff was helpful - High-speed internet worked perfectly
- Close to many sites and attractions - Free parking - Continental breakfast is included
- Plenty of hot water - Beds were comfortable - Communications package for $5/day
The unique Place Darmes French Quarter Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms in a historic area of New Orleans. Since 1790, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of New Orleans.
20 minutes away from The National WWII Museum, Julia Row and Museum of the American Cocktail. Within easy reach of Cabildo, French Quarter and The Presbytere.
10km to the Lakefront airport.
This property has 85 guestrooms including Deluxe Double Room, Double Room and Standard Double Room appointed with a voicemail, individual climate control and cable TV.
In the morning a hot continental breakfast is served.
Guests will benefit from parking, a garage as well as concierge service, car service and maid service.
The hotel offers babysitting, child care for guests with children.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 4.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 86.
- City Center New Orleans - 3300 ft
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.1 mi
- Restaurants: Muriel's Jackson Square (Food: Cajun & Creole) - 100 ft, Cafe Du Monde (Food: American, French, Bakery) - 1100 ft
- Parks: Washington Artillery Park - 600 ft, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 1500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Place Darmes French Quarter Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
The National WWII Museum1.1 mi945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row5200 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum5200 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1.0 mi1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1.0 mi514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter500 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Jackson Square200 ft615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
The Presbytere200 ft751 Chartres St., New Orleans
Cabildo400 ft701 Chartres St, New Orleans
Madame John's Legacy400 ft632 Dumaine St, New Orleans
Preservation Hall700 ft726 St. Peter Street, New Orleans
Louisiana State Museum (The 1850 House)400 ft523 St Ann Street, New Orleans
Muriel's Jackson Square
80% likes this, based on 1260 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 41100 ft801 Chartres St
Cafe Du Monde
63% likes this, based on 4012 reviews
Food: American, French, Bakery, Café
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221100 ft800 Decatur St
Phone: (504) 581-2914
62% likes this, based on 703 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 22100 ft547 Saint Ann St
66% likes this, based on 30 reviews100 ftChartres Street
81% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: American100 ftSt. Ann
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.