- Property was ran down - Up to date furnishing - Screened patio - No maid service
- All around nice place - Staff were kind and gracious - Excellent price - Will definitely stay here again
- Little noise from outside - View of the golf course and the pool - Highly recommend
- Condo was clean - Full kitchen - Nice bathroom w/whirlpool tub - Nice stay
- We wasnt on the strip but close enough - Great accommodations - Big kiddos for the jacuzzi
The business 5-star Peppertree At Thousand Hills offers quick access to Adventure Ziplines of Branson, Zip Line USA and Branson Arts Council. Founded in 1995, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
The hotel is conveniently situated in a recreational area, close to a cove. You can see Branson Variety Theater, Clay Cooper Theatre and The New Americana Theatre only 750m from the property.
The hotel boasts close proximity to restaurants and golf courses.
A short drive from Branson airport.
Peppertree At Thousand Hills offers 20 rooms fitted with a living area, a DVD player, air conditioning, cable TV and Wi-Fi for a comfortable stay in Branson. Other comforts include a dishwasher and a dryer for self catering.
The hotel offers a lift and currency exchange; concierge service and dry cleaning are also provided.
Leisure facilities in Peppertree At Thousand Hills include an outdoor swimming pool, a golf course and a shuffleboard court. Guests can choose from shuffleboard available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 20.
|City Center||Branson - 1.0 mi|
|Airports||Branson (BKG) - 8.0 mi, Boone County (HRO) - 26.4 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Peppertree At Thousand Hills Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Talking Rocks Cavern6.9 mi423 Fairy Cave Lane, Reeds Spring
Zip Line USA10.7 mi3335 US Highway 160, Reeds Spring
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.