- Service was good - View was cool - Breakfast is really basic - Will recommend
- Short distance from beach - Comfy bed - Free wifi - Enjoyed the new bar
- In the middle of everything - Big room - Bathrooms are small - Spa is great
- Staff were friendly - Décor was good - Free parking - Roof top deck is great
- Budget hotel - Decent room - Pool was ok - Great price
Pegasus International Hotel is a 3-star charming property that offers modern accommodation steps away from Higgs Beach African Graves, Key West Wildlife Center and Key West Garden Club. Founded in 1995, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2003.
Within easy reach of San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba, Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
5 minutes' drive from International airport.
Pegasus International Hotel offers 20 rooms fitted with wireless internet, a flat-screen TV and a microwave for a comfortable stay in Key West.
The hotel Pegasus International serves a continental breakfast for free.
Guests will enjoy Jacuzzi, a hot tub on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Number of rooms 22.
- City center Key West - 1.2 mi
- Airports International (EYW) - 2.7 mi
- Restaurants: The Cafe, A Mostly Vegetarian Place (Cuisine: Vegetarian) - 100 ft, Kojin (Cuisine: Japanese, Korean) - 100 ft
- Parks: Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden - 600 ft, The Oldest House - 1100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Pegasus International Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Key West Garden Club1.1 mi1100 Atlantic Blvd
Higgs Beach Dog Park1.1 miWhite Street & Atlantic Blvd.
Key West Wildlife Center1.1 mi1801 White Street
West Martello Tower1.1 miAtlantic Blvd and White St
Historic Charter Boat Row1.1 mi1801 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Near the hotel
Duval Street400 ftDuval Street
San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba300 ft516 Duval Street
Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden600 ft518 Elizabeth Street
Key West Symphony600 ftP.O. Box 774
St. Paul's Episcopal Church800 ft401 Duval Street
Tropic Cinema1000 ft416 Eaton Street
Mallory Square1400 ft400 Wall St
The Cafe, A Mostly Vegetarian Place
75% likes this, based on 523 reviews
Cuisine: Vegetarian100 ft509 Southard St
75% likes this, based on 91 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese, Korean100 ft502 Southard St.
Spice Lounge Tapas Beer and Wine
84% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 21100 ft501 Southard Street
LA Trattoria Restaurant
81% likes this, based on 476 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 22200 ft524 Duval St
Lobo's Mixed Grill
84% likes this, based on 516 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 14200 ft5 Key Lime Sq
Phone: (305) 296-5303
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.