- Rooms had microvewave - Desk workers were unfriendly - Breakfast was great and was included
- Kitchenette has a cooker - Walls are thin - Staff was hospitable and helpful
- Tv was so small - Curtains were falling apart - Neighborhood is clean and friendly
- Room had a nice view of a garden terrace - Bed ok - Staff ok
- Towels were changed daily - Shower is a bit narrow - Bathroom small but adequate
Situated in the heart of one of Paris most chic quarters, the Pavillon Monceau Palais des Congres Hotel is close to many typically Parisian cafes and Parc Monceau. It will take you only 10 minutes to get to the Villiers underground station, which makes it easy to access the Champs Elysees, the Opera Garnier and the rue de Levis, with its animated market, shops and the department stores.
This stylish and comfortable recently renovated 3-star venue comprises fully furnished with dark wood and well-appointed with all modern conveniences apartments.
The 42 guestrooms include 4 studios, 17 apartments with double bed, 8 family apartments and 3 duplex. All come with kitchenettes with microwave, electric twin hob, refrigerator and cooking utensils, and bathrooms with showers, high-speed Internet connection, air conditioning, in-room massage, desk, satellite TV with pay movies, clock radio, and iron and ironing board on request. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of delicious cuisine offered in a pleasant atmosphere of the hotel.
The Pavillon Monceau Palais des Congres Hotel allows you to feel at home without having to choose between comfortable restful stay and economy.
Number of rooms 42.
- City center Paris - 2.5 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.2 mi, Orly (ORY) - 11.1 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 4600 ft, Gare de l'Est - 2.1 mi
- Underground stations: Villiers metro - 1400 ft, Malesherbes - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Esens'All (Cuisine: French, Fusion) - 500 ft, Le P'tit Canon (Cuisine: French) - 400 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at affordable prices.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Pavillon Courcelles Parc Monceau Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Place Pigalle5100 ft9 Arrondissement, Paris
Theatre Michel5200 ft38 rue des Mathurins, Paris
Theatre de L'Athenee Louis Jouvet1.0 mi7 rue Boudreau, Paris
Le Mur des Je t'aime1.0 miSquare Jehan Rictus, Paris
Near the hotel
Theatre du Celebrity Centre900 ft69, rue Legendre, Paris
Musee Cernuschi1900 ft7 av. Velazquez, Paris
Musee Nissim de Camondo2200 ft63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Musee National Jean-Jacques Henner2100 ft43 Avenue de Villiers, Paris
8th Arrondissement2400 ftParisFrance
Parc Monceau2600 ft35 Boulevard de Courcelles, Paris
Saint-Augustin Church2900 ft8 Avenue Cesar Caire, Paris
80% likes this, based on 207 reviews
Cuisine: French, Fusion
Price Range: USD 81 - USD 98500 ft12, rue Dulong
Phone: +33 1 42 27 66 71
Le P'tit Canon
74% likes this, based on 105 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 47400 ft36, rue Legendre
85% likes this, based on 73 reviews
Cuisine: Lebanese300 ft35 Rue Legendre
Au bon couscous
Cuisine: African400 ft7 rue Xavier Privas
Phone: 01 56 24 30 50
62% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Cuisine: French500 ft32 rue Legendre,
Phone: 01 42 27 06 82
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in France