- Comfy clean king bed - Rooms are cool, clean - Every room has a small balcony
- Abc stores at ground level - Staff are mostly very nice - Old school tube tv
- Bed was very comfortable - Amazing food - Pool area were spotless - Free wifi in the lobby
- Mildew in the tub - Staff is not friendly - Bugs in the room - Amazing view
- Across the street from waikiki beach - Lulu's had a good breakfast - Extremely small room
Park Shore is a 3-star property offering individual guestrooms with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. The building was renovated in 2009.
Park Shore offers 225 rooms fitted with a mini-refrigerator, in-room safe and cable TV for a comfortable stay in Honolulu. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a shower available in all guestrooms.
Dishes of Indian cuisine are served in the casual restaurant. The friendly bar serves a selection of cocktails.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests can make use of 24-hour reception, laundry and dry cleaning as well as parking, a garage and a lift.
Leisure facilities include a rooftop pool, a cocktail lounge and a sundeck. Guests can go in for sailing, golf and surfing at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 18. Number of rooms 226.
Within minutes to the shopping district, in the vicinity of Diamond Head, Hale Koa Luau and Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. It is placed next to Honolulu Zoo, Pacific Swing and Aloha Live Show as well as a zoo, coffee shops and markets.
15km to the Honolulu International airport.
- City Center - 4.2km
- Airport: Honolulu International - 11.6km, Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field) - 26.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
1 Queen or 1 Double Bed
King Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Park Shore Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Hale Koa Luau1.6km2055 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon1.9km2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Ala Wai Canal1.9km1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Waikiki Starlight Luau1.9kmHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort2.0km2005 Kalia Road
Near the hotel
Pacific Swing150 m2552 Kalahaua Ave, Honolulu
Aloha Live Show160 m150 Kapahulu, Honolulu
Honolulu Zoo220 m151 Kapahulu Ave., Honolulu
Saint Augustine by-the-Sea210 m130 Ohua Ave, Honolulu
Kuhio Beach Park360 mKalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku510 mWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu610 mKalakaua Avenue
Tiki's Grill & Bar
65% likes this, based on 978 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 4240 m2570 Kalakaua Ave
70% likes this, based on 758 reviews30 m2586 Kalakaua Avenue
71% likes this, based on 68 reviews
Food: Japanese10 m2586 Kalakaua Ave
72% likes this, based on 51 reviews10 m2586 Kalakaua Avenue
Teddy's Bigger Burgers
77% likes this, based on 588 reviews
Food: American90 m134 Kapahulu Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.