Situated in the 79th-93 floor of the prestigious Shanghai World Financial Center, this new hotel claims to be the world's highest hotel, and much more. Soaring ceilings combine with modern Chinese residential design, and rooms which boast amenities such as in-room espresso machines, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs. The hotel also boasts a 91st floor restaurant with an open kitchen and breathtaking city views.
- In the pudong area - Open roof terrace - Complimentary wifi - In-room espresso machine
- Lovely pool - Wonderful spa menu - Nice fitness center - Good pricing
- Beautiful hotel - Staff was unfriendly - Exceptionnal breakfast - Nice tea-time
- Rooms are very good sized - Large bathrooms - Multiple bar/restaurant choices
- Fantastic view - Modern design - Lacking in service - Nothing to do around
The sleek 5-star Park Hyatt is set in the center of Shanghai.
A 20-minute walk from Shanghai Natural History Museum, Huarun times Square and Chenxiang Temple, the hotel is set close to restaurants, a mall and an aquarium. A 30-minute drive to the center of Shanghai.
Enclosed by museums, a tower, the hotel offers magnificent views over the pool.
20km to the Hongqiao airport.
The hotel offers 170 rooms. All of them feature bottled water, trouser press and cable TV. Every room features modern interior and white dark-wood furnishings.
At the Elegant Surroundings Of The restaurant guests can try Chinese cuisine. Complimentary drinks are offered in the espresso bar.
Currency exchange, a tour desk as well as tour assistance, car rental and laundry are available at the hotel.
Guests will enjoy a wellness center, a sauna and a health club on-site. For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, tai chi classes and a gym.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 32.
- City Center Shanghai - 1.8 mi
- Airport: Hongqiao (SHA) - 10.4 mi, Pu Dong (PVG) - 18.8 mi
- Train Station: Shanghai Railway Station - 3.2 mi, Shanghai South Railway Station - 7.4 mi
- Underground station: Central He Nan Road Station - 1.5 mi, Laoximen Station - 1.6 mi
- Restaurants: Long Sushi (Ifc Center) (Food: Sushi, Japanese) - 400 ft, Royce' Chocolates (Food: Bakery) - 400 ft
- Parks: Lujiazui Central Greenland - 1200 ft, Riverside Promenade (Bingjiang Da Dao) - 2200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets allowed on request at the price of
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Park Hyatt Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Food and meals|
Shanghai Temple Of the Town God (Chenghung Miao)5200 ftNo.1 Yicheng Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Lianhe Church5000 ftNo.107 South of Suzhou Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Shanghai Shengsanyi Church5100 ftNo.211 Jiujiang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Rockbund Art Museum5200 ftNo.20 Huqiu Road, Shanghai
Shanghai Natural History Museum5200 ftNo.260 Yan'an Dong Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Near the hotel
Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu)1400 ftNo. 1 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Shanghai World Financial Center1400 ftBuilding 1, No.100 Century Ave, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Jin Mao Tower1300 ft88 Century Blvd, Shanghai
Lujiazui Central Greenland1200 ftNo.160 Lujiazui East Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Shanghai History Museum1400 ftNo.1 Shiji Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium1500 ftNo.1388 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
The Bund (Wai Tan)3800 ft5 blocks of Zhongshan Dong Yi Lu between Jinling Lu and Suzhou Creek, Shanghai
Long Sushi (Ifc Center)
63% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: Sushi, Japanese400 ftShiJi Avenue 8, GuoJin Center lg1-18
60% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Bakery400 ftShiJi Avenue 8, ShangHai GuoJin Center lg2 Floor city super
Morton's The Steakhouse
69% likes this, based on 83 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101600 ftIFC Pudong, 4F, 8 Shiji Da Dao, near Lujiazui Huan Lu
62% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: Chinese600 ft58F, Ritz Carlton Pudong, 8 Shiji Da Dao, near Lujiazui Huan Lu
61% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: Fast Food600 ftShanghai World Financial Centre
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ChineseHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedShanghai
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in China