- No pool - Beds are super comfy - We will stay here again
- A/c worked well - Nice bathrobes - Rate was very reasonable
- $9.95/day for wifi - Great service - Room was very clean
- Location was pretty good - Bed was very comfortable - Food was awesome
- Free parking - No continental breakfast - Flat screen tv
Paramount is located in the heart of Central Business District district right next to Chinatown International District, Hing Hay Park and Pacific Science Center. The stylish hotel was built in 1996 and renovated in 2008.
Chihuly Garden and Glass, Benaroya Hall and 5th Avenue Theatre are 5 minutes away.
Quick access to theaters, museums as well as shopping centers, markets and boutiques is provided.
The Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop is situated only 250m from the hotel. Fast access to Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport within 5km is provided.
All 145 modern guestrooms feature a refrigerator, iron and ironing board and data ports. Rooms have colorful décor and dark-wood furniture.
Complimentary drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
For visitors Paramount offers laptops, internet access and daily newspapers as well as room service, car service and concierge service.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 41.48 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 146.
- City Center Seattle - 2700 ft
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1.2 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.3 mi
- Train Station Auburn Station - 21.7 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Ruth's Chris Steak House (Food: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue) - 100 ft, Dragonfish Asian Cafe (Food: Asian) - 200 ft
- Parks: Seattle Theater Group- Paramount - 800 ft, Freeway Park - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Olympic Sculpture Park5000 ft2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Seattle King street station5100 ft303 South Jackson Street, Seattle
Pacific Science Center1.0 mi200 Second Avenue North, Seattle
The Center for Wooden Boats1.0 miWaterway 4, Seattle
Hing Hay Park1.0 miSeattle, WA
Near the hotel
Seattle Theater Group- Paramount800 ft911 Pine Street, Seattle
Washington State Convention & Trade Center800 ft800 Convention Place, Seattle
5th Avenue Theatre1400 ft1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Benaroya Hall1500 ftSeattle, WA
Freeway Park1600 ftSeneca St, Seattle
Cinerama2000 ft2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Elliott Bay Waterfront2100 ftSeattle, WA
Ruth's Chris Steak House
60% likes this, based on 268 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 81100 ft727 Pine St
Dragonfish Asian Cafe
68% likes this, based on 260 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 34200 ft722 Pine St
Von's Grand City Cafe
76% likes this, based on 170 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22200 ft619 Pine St.
The Cheesecake Factory
62% likes this, based on 456 reviews
Food: Dessert, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31500 ft700 Pike St
Mexico Cantina y Veracruz Cooking
74% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30200 ft600 Pine St #402
Phone: (206) 405-3400
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.