This beautiful old hotel in the French Quarter has an incredible rooftop terrace and pool. It has a great location in the thick of it all, but is far enough away from Bourbon Street. The staff is fabulous and the food at the Rib Room is delicious. The rooms are relaxing and classy, but could be upgraded.
- Room was very nice - Internet is a $9.95 daily charge - Pool and fitness center are wonderful
- Room was very clean - Bathroom well appointed - Balcony was a great experience - Comfortable bed
- Conveniently located to all parts of the french qtr - No microwave - Roof has a large pool gym
- Pool was great - Service was very good - Bathroom was very small - Wireless internet service
- Location cannot be beat - Rooms were a good size - Great views - Great bathrooms - Parking was $28 a day plus tax
Omni Royal Orleans is a 4-star historical property in the center of New Orleans. The hotel opened in 1960 and since then remains an example of antique architecture in New Orleans.
20 minutes away from St. Charles Streetcar, Louisiana Superdome and The National WWII Museum. Just 2km from the center of New Orleans known for New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, Preservation Hall and Jackson Square.
Enclosed by galleries, museums, the hotel offers spectacular views over the bridge.
Fast access to Lakefront airport within 15km is provided.
The property comprises 345 comfortable rooms appointed with a sofa, air conditioning and a safe. They feature marble bathrooms with bathrobes, a hairdryer and a shower.
In the morning a fine vegetarian breakfast is served. The Rib Room restaurant serves seasonal cuisine. Guests can relax in the poolside bar serving refreshing drinks.
Business facilities at Omni Royal Orleans include internet access, a cordless phone and conference facilities.
Leisure facilities in Omni Royal Orleans include a courtyard, a sundeck and a rooftop pool. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Hotel modem internet access is available in the entire hotel and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 667.
- City Center New Orleans - 3700 ft
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.1 mi
- Restaurants: Oceana Grill (Food: Seafood) - 700 ft, Original Pierre Maspero's (Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Family Fare) - 100 ft
- Parks: Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 600 ft, New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Omni Royal Orleans Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The National WWII Museum5000 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Royal Street1.0 miRoyal Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Superdome1.0 mi1500 Poydras Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Arena1.0 mi1501 Girod Street, New Orleans
Algiers Levee1.1 miPatterson Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum200 ft514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Historic New Orleans Collection400 ft533 Royal Street, New Orleans
Jackson Square1100 ft615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
French Quarter1600 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve600 ft419 Decatur Street, New Orleans
Storyville District600 ft125 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Preservation Hall900 ft726 St. Peter Street, New Orleans
82% likes this, based on 2474 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26700 ft739 Conti St
Original Pierre Maspero's
69% likes this, based on 423 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22100 ft440 Chartres St
Phone: (504) 524-8990
Napoleon House Bar & Cafe
65% likes this, based on 462 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 26100 ft500 Chartres St
K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen
75% likes this, based on 677 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 55300 ft416 Chartres St
Phone: (504) 596-2530
66% likes this, based on 677 reviews
Food: French, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 52 - USD 82400 ft713-717 St Louis St
Phone: (504) 581-4422
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.