With 9 million dollars having been recently spent on renovations, Wyndham Riverfront Hotel New Orleansis actually surprisingly nice: the rooms are comfortable with pillow top mattresses and ergonomic chairs, there is good on-site dinning to be had, there are amazing river views, and this is a prime Warehouse District location for shopaholics, since it is just a few blocks away from the French Quarter.
- Great hotel - Near riverwalk, harrah's, convention center - Complimentary water bottles
- Staff was very helpful and friendly - Valet parking is a little expensive - Beds were of good quality
- Room was great, clean and cool - Staff was very nice - Food was great - No pool on property
- Large tv - Great channel selection - Free wi-fi internet - Breakfast was wonderful
- Parking was expensive - Short walk to canal street - One block from mulates - Free shuttle
The historical Omni Riverfront New Orleans offers elegant accommodation conveniently located in the proximity of Old Ursuline Convent, Basin St. Station and Louisiana Superdome. The hotel opened in 1996 and since then remains an example of French architecture in New Orleans.
Located in close proximity to The National WWII Museum, New Orleans Cruisers LLC and Riverwalk Marketplace, in the center of a shopping area.
Galleries, museums are set within walking distance.
Lakefront airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel offers 200 rooms. All of them feature an alarm clock, cable TV and wireless internet. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
The in-house restaurant provides excellent meals.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests will benefit from room service, 24-hour room service and concierge service along with parking, a safe deposit box and a garage.
Leisure facilities in Omni Riverfront New Orleans include an outdoor swimming pool, a casino and a fitness room. The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 36 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 202.
- City center New Orleans - 1.4 mi
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.2 mi
- Restaurants: 7 on Fulton (Cuisine: Contemporary) - 200 ft, Mulate's New Orleans (Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole) - 500 ft
- Parks Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 3200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Omni Riverfront New Orleans Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
French Quarter5100 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
St. Louis Cemetery No. 15000 ft425 Basin Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum5200 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Louisiana Superdome1.0 mi1500 Poydras Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Arena1.0 mi1501 Girod Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Riverwalk Marketplace700 ft1 Poydras St., New Orleans
The National WWII Museum2200 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum1200 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1200 ft514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Harrah's Casino1400 ft512 S. Peters, New Orleans
Julia Row1400 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1400 ft727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
7 on Fulton
63% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 62200 ft701 Convention Center Blvd
Phone: (504) 525-7555
Mulate's New Orleans
65% likes this, based on 527 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32500 ft201 Julia St
Phone: (504) 522-1492
Drago's Seafood Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 893 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 21900 ft2 Poydras St
62% likes this, based on 1780 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 251400 ft401 Poydras St
Grand Isle Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 227 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30600 ft575 Convention Center Boulevard
Phone: 504 520-8530
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.