Old Town Apartments is located in the heart of Hammersmith and Fulham district right next to Coram's Fields, Regent's Park and Open Air Theatre.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Rock n Roll Camden Walking Tour, St. Pancras Station and Camden Market.
This hotel is only 400m from Mornington Crescent underground station. 15km to the London City airport.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 90.
- City Center London - 2.1 mi
- Airport: London City Airport (LCY) - 8.2 mi, London Heathrow (LHR) - 14.6 mi
- Train Station: Saint Pancras International Station - 3000 ft, Euston Station - 3300 ft
- Underground station: Camden Town - 2700 ft, Mornington Cresent - 1400 ft
- Bus stop - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: The Prince Albert (Food: Fish & Chips) - 400 ft, El Parador (Food: American, Tapas, Spanish) - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Old Town Apartments Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Food and meals|
British Museum1.2 miGreat Russell Street, London
Queen Mary's Gardens5200 ftInner Circle, London
Regent's Park1.0 miThe Store Yard, London
Queen Square1.0 miQueen Square, off Prince Street, Bristol
Open Air Theatre1.0 miInner Circle, NW1, London
Near the hotel
HintHunt1200 ft72-76 Eversholt Street, London
Camden Market2400 ftCamden Town (including Camden Lock), London
Jewish Museum2600 ft129-131 Albert Street, London
Kings Place2700 ft90 York Way, London
St. Pancras Station2900 ftEuston Road, London
British Library2900 ft96 Euston Road, London
King's Cross Station3000 ftLondonEngland
The Prince Albert
86% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Fish & Chips
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 26400 ft163 Royal College Street
Phone: 020 7485 0270
76% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Food: American, Tapas, Spanish1200 ft245 Eversholt Street
80% likes this, based on 117 reviews
Food: Japanese1200 ft265 Eversholt Street
St Pancras Grand
57% likes this, based on 175 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 501300 ftSt Pancras International, Upper Concourse
Phone: 020 7870 9900
Food: Mexican1200 ft14-16 Camden High Street
Phone: +44 20 7383 7245
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014UKHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedLondon
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in United Kingdom