- Room cool - Fantastic location - Low water pressure
- Free parking - Free wi-fi - Cute little diner
- Sleep ok - Not a place to work - Good value
- Staff is great - Room was perfect - Wifi really let me down
- Cute retro motel - Bathroom was very clean - Area has all you need
Ohio House Motel is a 3-star hotel located in the heart of Chicago.
All 50 non-smoking rooms at Ohio House Motel provide a closet, a sofa and an alarm clock. They also have private bathrooms with a shower, toiletries.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 50.
20 minutes away from Art Institute of Chicago, The Rookery and Flamingo Sculpture. Just 2km from the center of Chicago known for Clark Street, Millennium Park and Museum of Broadcast Communications.
5 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport and 15 minutes' walk to Millenium train station.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 4.3km, Midway - 15.5km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 1.3km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 1.4km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2.0km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 2.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Ohio House Motel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
Art Institute of Chicago1.5km111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Willis Tower1.6km233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Daley Bicentennial Plaza1.5km337 East Randolph St, Chicago
Flamingo Sculpture1.5km50 West Adams Street, Chicago
Milton Lee Olive Park1.5km500 North Lake Shore Dr, Chicago
Near the hotel
Museum of Broadcast Communications180 m360 N. State Street, Chicago
Clark Street240 mClark Street, Chicago
Supernatural Chicago290 m632 N. Dearborn, Chicago
Richard H. Driehaus Museum560 m40 E. Erie St., Chicago
Holy Name Cathedral560 m735 North State St, Chicago
The East Bank Club560 m500 N. Kingsbury St., Chicago
St. James Cathedral620 m65 East Huron Street, Chicago
Portillo's Hot Dogs
78% likes this, based on 1174 reviews
Food: American130 m100 West Ontario Street
Phone: (312) 587-8910
76% likes this, based on 753 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 3090 m633 N Wells St
Phone: (312) 943-1124
Ohio House Coffee Shop
68% likes this, based on 47 reviews40 m600 N. LaSalle St
84% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Mexican50 m158 W Ontario St
Phone: (312) 337-8226
55% likes this, based on 211 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3180 m605 N Clark St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.