- Located conveniently on the strip - Housekeeping was great - Beds were comfortable
- Fairly inexpensive - Room was clean - Ocean view was spectacular
- Staff was very nice - Nice big pool - Private balcony overlooking the ocean
- Room with kitchenette - Great access to the beach - Showers were adequate
- Desk staff courteous - Pool was extremely clean - Rooms need to be updated
The central 2-star Oceanfront Viking Motel offers air-conditioned accommodation in a beach area of Myrtle Beach. Founded in 1975, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2005.
The hotel offers 75 rooms. All of them feature a kitchen, cable TV and a seating area.
Aside from housekeeping, laundry, guests can also make use of a lift, an elevator.
Leisure facilities feature a picnic area, an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.
No internet access available
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 77.
Major Myrtle Beach attractions, such as Shipwreck Island Miniature Golf, Franklin G. Burroughs - Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum and Bald Head Island are located nearby. A 10-minute walk will take you to Hudson's Surfside Flea market, Whispering Pines Golf Course and Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf.
5 minutes by car from Myrtle Beach Afb airport.
- City Center - 2.4km
- Airport Myrtle Beach Afb - 2.4km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
3 Queen Beds
Oceanfront Viking Motel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
Jungle Lagoon1.6km404 5th Avenue South, Myrtle Beach
Family Kingdom Amusement Park1.6km300 Fourth Avenue South, Myrtle Beach
Family Kingdom Water Park1.8km300 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach
Bald Head Island1.8kmMyrtle Beach, SC
Franklin G. Burroughs - Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum2.0km3100 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach
Near the hotel
Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf530 m2101 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
Whispering Pines Golf Course540 m2112 South Kings Highway, North Myrtle Beach
Hudson's Surfside Flea market1.0km1040 S. Kings Highway, Surfside Beach
Jurassic Golf1.5km445 29th Ave South, Myrtle Beach
Spring Garden Restaurant
70% likes this, based on 115 reviews210 m1702 S Ocean Blvd
Fat Man's Dream Dogs and Ice Cream
64% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Hot Dogs250 m1606 South Ocean Blvd.
Mako's Oceanfront Bar and Grill
62% likes this, based on 164 reviews
Food: Pizza, Hamburgers, Bar, Chicken Wings
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 12310 m2101 S. Ocean Blvd.
Scooby's Ice Cream & Grill
63% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: American300 m2007 S. Ocean Boulevard
Phone: (843) 839-4865
74% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Food: Asian360 m400 20th Ave. South
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.