- Room was medium in size - Nice breakfast - Great location
- Room was newly renovated - I would visit this hotel again - Floors were very dirty - Breakfast is good
- Continental breakfast was sufficient - No fan in bathroom - Friendly staff - Room had a nice whirlpool bath
- Free wireless internet - Riverwalk was 2 short blocks away - Room was comfortable
- Staff was really nice and helpful - Free continental breakfast - Parking is $10 - Nice towels and linens
- Block from the riverwalk and less than that from la villita - Nice continental breakfast - Rooms are fairly small, but nice and clean
Spa and relaxation
The family-friendly O'Brien Historic Hotel is a 3-star property set next to Spirit of Healing Mural, San Pedro Springs Park and San Antonio Museum of Art.
The comfortable location makes museums, a historic market and a tower easily reachable. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Tower Life Building, Arneson River Theatre and Hertzberg Circus Museum.
The hotel is surrounded by markets, restaurants and a mall.
Just 15 minutes from San Antonio International airport.
This property offers 35 contemporary guestrooms complete with a private balcony, a writing desk, Wi-Fi, individual climate control and satellite TV. They provide bathrooms with bathrobes, a roll in shower and a hairdryer.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served in the dining room.
Guests will benefit from dry cleaning, wake up service and ironing service along with a lift, parking and a safe deposit box.
Guests will enjoy whirlpool baths, a Jacuzzi and water beds on-site. The on-site fitness center comes with a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Number of rooms 39.
|City Center||San Antonio - 1700 ft|
|Airports||San Antonio International (SAT) - 7.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||La Villita Cafe (cuisine: Delicatessen) - 400 ft, Zocca Cuisine D'Italia (cuisine: Italian) - 900 ft|
|Parks||HemisFair Urban Park - 1300 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
O'Brien Historic Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
San Antonio Museum of Art1.2 mi200 West Jones Ave., San Antonio
Nightmare on Grayson1.7 mi201 East Grayson St, San Antonio
San Pedro Springs Park1.8 mi1315 San Pedro, San Antonio
Fort Sam Houston2.7 mi1210 Stanley Rd, San Antonio
San Antonio Missions National Historical Park2.8 mi2202 Roosevelt Ave., San Antonio
Near the hotel
Tower of the Americas500 ft600 Hemisfair Plaza Way, San Antonio
La Villita Historic Arts Village500 ft418 Villita, San Antonio
Tower Life Building800 ft310 S St Marys St., San Antonio
San Antonio River1300 ftSan Antonio, TX
HemisFair Urban Park1300 ft222 Hemisfair Park, San Antonio
The Alamo2700 ft300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio
Bexar County Courthouse1400 ftSan Antonio, TX
La Villita Cafe
76% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen400 ft418 Villita Street, #9
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
86% likes this, based on 722 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 42900 ft420 W. Market St.
Boudro's on the Riverwalk
62% likes this, based on 1082 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 411200 ft421 E Commerce St
Phone: (210) 224-8484
Biga on the Banks
79% likes this, based on 464 reviews
Cuisine: American, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 80900 ft203 South Saint Mary's St.
Phone: (210) 225-0722
79% likes this, based on 199 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish, Latin
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31800 ftat Hotel Contessa
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.