- Room was medium in size - Nice breakfast - Great location
- Room was newly renovated - I would visit this hotel again - Floors were very dirty - Breakfast is good
- Continental breakfast was sufficient - No fan in bathroom - Friendly staff - Room had a nice whirlpool bath
- Free wireless internet - Riverwalk was 2 short blocks away - Room was comfortable
- Staff was really nice and helpful - Free continental breakfast - Parking is $10 - Nice towels and linens
- Block from the riverwalk and less than that from la villita - Nice continental breakfast - Rooms are fairly small, but nice and clean
The 3-star O'Brien Historic Hotel offers quick access to markets, a mall in the center of San Antonio.
The vicinity of a trolley bus stop let you explore Fort Sam Houston Quadrangle, San Pedro Springs Park and Mission Concepcion with no difficulty. 1km away from San Antonio city center with a historic market, museums and a tower nearby.
The hotel offers comfortable location close to a river.
Just 10 minutes from Stinson Municipal airport.
This family-friendly property features non-smoking guestrooms fitted with high-speed internet, air conditioning and bottled water.
Every day a free continental breakfast is served.
Guests can take advantage of a fax, newspapers and internet access as well as dry cleaning, concierge service and 24-hour reception provided on-site.
The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Number of rooms 39.
|City Center||San Antonio - 1700 ft|
|Airport||San Antonio International (SAT) - 7.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||La Villita Cafe (Cuisine: Delicatessen) - 400 ft, Zocca Cuisine D'Italia (Cuisine: Italian) - 900 ft|
|Parks||HemisFair Urban Park - 1300 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
O'Brien Historic Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
San Antonio Museum of Art1.2 mi200 West Jones Ave., San Antonio
Nightmare on Grayson1.7 mi201 East Grayson St, San Antonio
San Pedro Springs Park1.8 mi1315 San Pedro, San Antonio
Mission Concepcion2.1 mi807 Mission Road, San Antonio
Fort Sam Houston Quadrangle2.3 miS4 Rd, San Antonio
Near the hotel
River Walk1000 ft100 Villita, San Antonio
La Villita Historic Arts Village400 ft418 Villita, San Antonio
Tower of the Americas500 ft600 Hemisfair Plaza Way, San Antonio
Tower Life Building800 ft310 S St Marys St., San Antonio
San Antonio River1300 ftSan Antonio, TX
Arneson River Theater1100 ft418 Villita Street, San Antonio
HemisFair Urban Park1300 ft222 Hemisfair Park, San Antonio
La Villita Cafe
76% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen400 ft418 Villita Street, #9
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
86% likes this, based on 722 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 42900 ft420 W. Market St.
Boudro's on the Riverwalk
62% likes this, based on 1082 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 411100 ft421 E Commerce St
Phone: (210) 224-8484
59% likes this, based on 811 reviews
Cuisine: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 301100 ft430 E Commerce St
79% likes this, based on 199 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish, Latin
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31800 ftat Hotel Contessa
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.