- Lovely, quiet rooms - Expensive wireless - Breakfast not so good
- Beds are very comfy - Breakfast delicious - Staff were efficient
- Hotel was immaculate - Rooms were good - Well appointed
- Breakfast was ok - Staff were friendly - Handy for the station
- Spacious room - All newly decorated - Amazingly quiet
Novotel Brussels Midi Station is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of Brussels.
The hotel is ideally located close to Gare Du Midi subway station. Just 2km from the center of Brussels known for Musee Bruxellois de la Gueuze, Place du Jeu de Balle and Porte de Hal.
This business hotel boasts close proximity to gardens.
15 minutes' drive from Brussels airport and 5 minutes' walk to Gare du Midi train station.
All 95 modern rooms offer air conditioning, a safe and radio as well as en suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a bathtub and a shower. Rooms have standard décor and light wood furniture.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the bar. The bar's menu includes light meals, snacks and refreshing drinks.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 16 per person per night.
Guests of Novotel Brussels Midi Station are welcome to make use of laptops, a business center and internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 20 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 99.
- City center Brussels - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Brussels Airport (BRU) - 7.8 mi, Deurne (ANR) - 25.0 mi
- Train stations: Gare du Midi - 1000 ft, Brussel Kapellekerk - 3000 ft
- Underground stations: Gare Du Midi - 700 ft, Porte De Hal - 2000 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Asturias (Cuisine: Spanish) - 700 ft, Friterie Fontainas - 1400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Novotel Brussels Midi Station Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
MIM - Musical Instruments Museum5000 ftRue Montagne de la Cour 2, Brussels
Les Galeries Saint Hubert5000 ftRue du Marche-aux-Herbes, Brussels
Place Royale5000 ftRue Royale, Brussels
Rue des Bouchers5100 ftBrusselsBelgium
EU Quarter (Quartier des Institutions Europeennes)5100 ftEU Quarter, Brussels
Near the hotel
Porte de Hal800 ftSt. Gilles, Brussels
Lion's Mound, Panorama & Visitor's Center1100 ftJust South of Waterloo, Waterloo
Place du Jeu de Balle1700 ftPlace du Jeu de Balle, Brussels
Musee Bruxellois de la Gueuze2000 ftRue Gheude 56, Brussels
Grand-Place4800 ftIn the City Center, Brussels
Anderlecht2800 ftAvenue Fonsny, Brussels, Brussels
Quartier Marolles2900 ftBrusselsBelgium
81% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish700 ftRue de l'Argonne 14
Phone: +32(0)2 5213953
70% likes this, based on 18 reviews1400 ft1, Fontainas
Au Bon Coeur
81% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Cuisine: Greek1400 ftJoseph Claesstraat 27a
Phone: 02 538 96 69
Le Wine Bar du Sablon des Marolles
70% likes this, based on 232 reviews
Cuisine: French2300 ftRue Haute 198
Phone: +32 (0)496 82 01 05
Comme Chez Soi
80% likes this, based on 280 reviews
Price Range: USD 132 - USD 2952600 ftplace Rouppe 23
Phone: 2-512 29 21
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014BelgianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedBrussels
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Belgium