The 3-star Nova Roma offers a good stay for visitors in the centre of Merida.
Nova Roma offers 55 accommodation units, which are fitted with Wi-Fi for a comfortable stay in Merida.
The on-site restaurant serves Spanish dishes.
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 6.95 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and the rate is EUR 0.55 per hour
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 11.26 per day.
Number of rooms 55.
10 minutes from the center of Merida, in the proximity of National Museum of Roman Art, Casa Mitreo and Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre. Moorish Alcazaba and Basilica of Saint Eulalia are located just 300m from the hotel.
The area surrounding Nova Roma is encircled with monuments.
10 minutes' walk to Merida Train Station train station.
- City Center - 300 m
- Train Station Merida Train Station - 600 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 13:00-18:00 hours
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Merida
Starting from: US$112
Rooms and availability
Twin Beds or Two Single Beds
Nova Roma Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.