- Excellent customer service - Large rooms - No proper ventilation
- Wonderful staff - Quaint elevators - Sheets and towels are changed daily
- Location is perfect - Paper thin walls - Staff were all very helpful
- Walking distance to major attractions - Staff were very friendly - Worn carpet - Peeling paint
- Enormous suite - Separate room for child - Huge ensuite bathroom with bath
The Normandy is a grand old hotel with a prime location literally across the Louvre and Orsay museums, the Opera house and right off a trendy shopping street of Rue Saint-Honore. All major city sights are accessible on foot, though a nearby metro makes any part of Paris easily reachable.
The hotel is nestled in a beautiful historical establishment with gorgeous façade and interiors: large opulent lobby, marble floors and labyrinth of hallways and corridors add an old-world charm and special zest.
Guestrooms are maintained in a classier style and are spacious by the European standards. Each of them is equipped with bathroom, hairdryer, shower and tub combinations, satellite TV, safe, and mini-bar. The rooms adapted for disabled guests, are provided. Ironing facilities and extra bedding are available on request.
The hotel serves a delightful buffet-style breakfast at a charge and disposes of an elegant restaurant with open-air terrace featuring heart-stopping views of the very heart of Paris.
The guests can take advantage in parking, business facilities, laundry, concierge, tour desk, and safety deposit-box at reception equipped with PC and I-net, free for use.
Experience Parisian art of living at this fabulous hotel, and your trip to the French capital will remain in your memory forever.
Number of rooms 116.
- City center Paris - 4600 ft
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.8 mi, Orly (ORY) - 9.5 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 4300 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.4 mi
- Underground stations: Tuileries - 700 ft, Pyramides - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Le petit machon (Cuisine: French) - 100 ft, Le Saut du Loup - 400 ft
- Parks: Palais Royal - 600 ft, Jardin des Tuileries - 1100 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 15 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Normandy Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Notre Dame Cathedral1.0 mi6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
River Seine5100 ftParisFrance
Luxembourg Gardens1.0 miRue de Vaugirard, Boulevard St. Michel, Rue Auguste-Comte, and Rue Guynemer, Paris
Pont Alexandre III5000 ftCours La Reine/Quai d'Orsay, Paris
Musee Rodin1.0 mi79 rue de Varenne, Paris
Near the hotel
Musee du Louvre1200 ft99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Musee des Arts decoratifs400 ft107 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Musee d'Orsay2600 ft62 Rue de Lille, Paris
La Comedie Francaise600 ftParisFrance
Palais Royal600 ftRue St-Honore, Paris
Eglise Saint-Roch600 ft296, rue Saint-Honore, Paris
Auditorium du Louvre800 ftEntrance through Pyramid, Paris
Le petit machon
60% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Cuisine: French100 ftrue saint honore
Phone: 01 42 60 08 06
Le Saut du Loup
Price Range: USD 39 - USD 70400 ft107,Rue de Rivoli
Phone: 01 42 25 49 55
61% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, French
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 149100 ft6,rue de l'Echelle
Phone: 01 42 60 57 12
61% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: French, International
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 30100 ftRue de L'echelle
Cuisine: Brasserie, Gastropub800 ft93,rue de Rivoli
Phone: 01 49 26 06 60
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 4 Star Hotels in France