Nite Inn Studio City is a modern 2-star hotel in Studio City. Founded in 1986, Nite Inn Studio City underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
This hotel comprises of 40 guestrooms with essential amenities such as TV.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 40.
Nite Inn Studio City is conveniently located with direct access to Universal City Station subway station. 18km to Los Angeles.
5 minutes' walk to Universal City (LACMTA) train station.
- City Center - 2.9km
- Airport: Bob Hope - 7.0km, Los Angeles International - 22.0km
- Train Station: Burbank-Bob Hope Airport Metrolink Station - 6.2km, Burbank Bob Hope Airport Amtrak - 6.2km
- Underground station: Universal City Station - 200 m, North Hollywood Station - 3.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11:00-13:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Jacuzzi Suite with 2 Queens, basic amenities, climate control, new carpeting, newer furnishings, oversized jaccuzzi, blackout drapes...
Studio Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.