- Close proximity to the city - Room was very spacious - Great breakfast - Great price
- Location was absolutely perfect - 5 minute walk to spagna metro - Free wi-fi in the rooms
- Great place to stay - Bathroom nicely equipped - Parking under the hotel - Will be back
- Adjacent to the beautiful park - Cheap food and drinks - Staff were all unhelpful
- Very nice hotel - Rooms quiet - Comfortable large beds - Good service
NH Vittorio Veneto is an elegant 4-star hotel in the centre of the eternal city and it completely lives up to its status.
The quietness and the tranquility of the Villa Borghese Gardens has such a strong relaxing effect that some guests return to the hotel just for that. The exclusive boutiques on the Via Veneto will surely satisfy the most sophisticated patrician tastes.
All of the 201 hotel guestrooms have air conditioning, satellite television, radio, pay per TV, minibar, direct line phone and safe. 4 rooms in the hotel have been adapted for the disabled.
On the first floor there is an American style breakfast buffet with a special option to serve your breakfast in bed. Be sure to try dishes of traditional Italian cuisine at the La Cupola, the elegant atmosphere there will not leave you indifferent.
The large parking facility can contain up to 200 cars and 7 meeting rooms with a capacity of 590 persons makes the congress centre.
NH Vittorio Venetois always ready to welcome guests at its doors.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 201.
- City center Rome - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 9.8 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 13.7 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 1.4 mi, Roma San Pietro Station - 1.5 mi
- Underground stations: Flaminio - 1000 ft, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: Babette (Cuisine: Italian) - 400 ft, Popolo Cafe - 100 ft
- Parks Pincio Gardens (Monte Pincio) - 600 ft
- Beaches: Bagni Belvedere - 4200 ft, Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 1.1 mi
The hotel Nh Vittorio Veneto provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 48 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Nh Vittorio Veneto Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Colosseum1.6 miPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Basilica di Santa Teresa5000 ftVia Santa Teresa, 2, Anzio
Baan Thai5000 ftBorgo Angelico, 22 a/b, Rome
Galleria Colonna5000 ftPiazza SS. Apostoli 66, Rome
Quattro Fontane5100 ftVia Quattro Fontane, 23, Rome
Near the hotel
Piazza del Popolo300 ftPiazza del Popolo, Rome
Santa Maria in Montesanto200 ftPiazza del Popolo, Rome
Il Genio di Leonardo da Vinci Museo300 ftPiazza del Popolo, Rome
Santa Maria dei Miracoli300 ftPiazza del Popolo, Rome
Via di Ripetta300 ftVia di Ripetta, Rome
Casa di Goethe400 ftVia del Corso 18, Rome
Chiesa di Gesu e Maria500 ftVia del Corso, 45, Rome
86% likes this, based on 636 reviews
Price Range: USD 35 - USD 136400 ftVIA MARGUTTA 1
Phone: +39 063211559
64% likes this, based on 79 reviews100 ftVia Flaminia 9, Piaza del Popolo
Il Brillo Parlante
62% likes this, based on 572 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, International, Brew Pub
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 68400 ftVia della Fontanella 12
Cuisine: Italian200 ftPiazza del Popolo, 4/5a
Phone: 06. 3225859 / 06.3227378
Trattoria del Pollarolo
76% likes this, based on 214 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, European200 ftVia di Ripetta 4
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy