- Just next to the friedrichstrasse station - Room was spacious and very quiet - Bed was comfortable
- Rooms are large and well maintained - Did not have a shower door - Concierge was very helpful
- Right next to the friedrichstrasse station - Standard room was modern - Breakfast was great
- Numerous nice restaurants nearby - Staff were kind and helpful - Good variety of food
- Nice comfortable beds - Staff were friendly and helpful - 10 minute walk from the brandenburg
NH Berlin Friedrichstrasse is a quality four-star hotel in a great location within walking distance or a short ride to most of Berlin's historical and cultural sites. The hotel is opposite the Friedrichstrasse Bahnhof which has both U and S Bahn access and a direct link to the airport. The Friedrichstrasse is one of the liveliest areas of Berlin with boiling night life and plenty of entertainments. The eateries across the road serve good, reasonably priced German food providing an alternative to the excellent cuisine of the on-site restaurants.
The property is ultra-modern and has sleek design with luxurious furnishings and decorations. The most state of the art amenities and attentive treatment of the staff leave nothing to be desired for a memorable stay.
The stylish guestrooms feature king-size beds with luxurious bedding, large private bathroom with designer toiletries, bathrobes, make-up mirrors and hairdryer, satellite LCD TV with pay per view films, Wi-Fi, safe, mini-bar, and phone with voicemail. Non-smoking units, adjoining rooms and the rooms adopted for disabled guests are provided. The room service is available.
The property contains such amenities: 24-hour front desk, concierge and business services and facilities (meeting and conference rooms with audiovisual equipment, laptop rental, and PC business area), parking, luggage storage, laundry/dry cleaning and ironing services.
Recreational facilities include steam bath, sauna, solarium and gym, free for guests’ use.
The dining options are represented by 2 restaurants, garden lounge bar, cocktail bar, and lobby bar/bistro. The buffet-style breakfast is provided, as is the breakfast for the early risers.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 268.
- City Center - 1.0mi
- Airport: Berlin Metropolitan Area - 900yd, Tempelhof - 2.3mi
- Train Station: Train Station Ostbahnhof - 1.9mi, Station Gesundbrunnen - 2.0mi
- Underground station: Friedrichstraße underground station - 200yd, Französische Straße underground station - 500yd
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 21 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 21 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 18 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Berlin
Starting from: US$108
Starting from: US$61
Starting from: US$169
Starting from: US$95
Starting from: US$79
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
The spacious suite offers the comfort and convenience of a separate living area, bedroom, and kitchenette. Relax in front of the flat-screen TV, take in scenic views over the rooftops of Berlin from the private terrace, or enjoy a soothing soak in the marble bath. Other amenities include Wi-Fi (with costs), mini-bar, air conditioning, free coffee- and tea facilities and much more.
King Or Twin Beds or Double Bed or One Single Bed
The comfortable Standard rooms is tranquil havens that feature a plush sleeping zone with luxurious mattresses. The room is equipped with amenities for both business and leisure travelers, including a work desk, Wi-Fi (with costs), mini-bar, flat-screen satellite TV and much more. A private bathroom is equipped with a separate bathtub and shower.
King Or Twin Beds or King Size Bed or Twin Beds
Stylishly decorated in warm colors, the Junior suite offers you elegance and comfort. Enjoy a restful slumber in a cozy sleeping zone, or unwind in the separate living area with armchairs and a sofa. The Junior suite features a work desk, Wi-Fi (with costs), two flat-screen TVs, free tea and coffee facilities, air conditioning, mini-bar and much more. The marble bathroom includes a bathtub with separate shower and a toiletries kit.
Nh Berlin Friedrichstrasse Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.