In the heart of New Orleans is this recently renovated (to the sum of 38 million dollars no less) non smoking French Quarter lodging, with chambers which include the signature Revive improved bedding and large work areas, on-site dinning, a happening wine bar and a new lobby complete with Starbucks.
- Location is great for seeing the sites - Room service was great - Room was clean and nicely decorated
- Hotel staff very accommodating - Rooms very clean - No refrigerator or microwave in the room - Food awesome
- Housekeeping service was regular - Halfway between bourbon and the river - No complementary breakfast
- Hotel lobby is very nice - Bed was very comfortable - Ac worked very well - $10 a day for high speed internet - Pool was warm
- Close to restaurants - A short walk to bourbon street - Valet parking is $30/night - Breakfast is excellent
Situated in the heart of New Orleans, the 4-star New Orleans Marriott offers the lobby restaurant serving French cuisine. Founded in 1972, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2005.
The hotel’s perfect location offers quick access to Royal Street, Faubourg Marigny and St. Charles Streetcar. Steps away from such New Orleans attractions as Audubon Insectarium, Louisiana Music Factory and Lafayette Square.
An aquarium, markets and casinos are only a few steps from the hotel.
The hotel is ideally located in the vicinity of Lakefront airport.
The property comprises 1325 beautiful rooms appointed with air conditioning, wireless internet and cable TV. Some of the hotel rooms come with stunning views over the river. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a shower available in all guestrooms.
At the stylish lounge bar guests will enjoy a selection of wines.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as concierge service, shuttle service and laundry provided on-site.
Leisure facilities include a casino, an outdoor swimming pool and a ballroom. A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 38 per day.
Number of floors 41. Number of rooms 1300.
- City center New Orleans - 4600 ft
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.0 mi
- Restaurants: Commander's Palace (Cuisine: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole) - 600 ft, Daisy Dukes (Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Hamburgers) - 300 ft
- Parks: Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 1100 ft, New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 1100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
New Orleans Marriott Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Faubourg Marigny5000 ftNew Orleans, LA
New Orleans African-American Museum5100 ft1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Algiers Levee1.0 miPatterson Street, New Orleans
Magazine Street1.0 mi
Warehouse District1.0 miNew Orleans, LA
Near the hotel
Louisiana Music Factory400 ftDecatur Street, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium600 ft423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Square900 ftSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve1100 ft419 Decatur Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Musical Legends Park1100 ft311 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Mardi Gras / Carnival1300 ftNew Orleans, LA
Germaine Wells Mardi Gras Museum1100 ft813 Bienville St, New Orleans
75% likes this, based on 2174 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 81600 ft1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
70% likes this, based on 887 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 21300 ft121 Chartres Street
Acme Oyster House
70% likes this, based on 2113 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 26800 ft724 Iberville Street
76% likes this, based on 765 reviews
Cuisine: French, Seafood, Contemporary, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42400 ft605 Canal St
Mr. B's Bistro
71% likes this, based on 1548 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 52700 ft201 Royal St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.