- Service was great - Fluffy towels - Fresh bathrobes - Would definitely stay here again
- Common spaces very nice - Close to great restaurants - No parking space - Price is rather high
- Near the piazza colonna - 15 euros a day for in-room internet - Breakfast was good - Nice outdoor area
- Lovely old building - Five minute walk from the pantheon - Rooms are clean - Food was great
- Perfect location - Right in the heart of rome - Room was spacious - Staff were very helpful
Nazionale Hotel lays in the historical center of Rome, right next to the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps), Piazza Navona, the Vittoriano and Piazza del Popolo.
All rooms are nicely decorated and stylishly furnished. There is an air conditioning system in every suit. You can use Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel.
After a hard day, spend some time in the hotel’s restaurant that serves haute-cuisine. Lounge bar is a great place to relax having a refreshing drink.
The hotel is animal-friendly, providing comfortable services for you and your pet.
Tourists will definitely appreciate a comfortable location for touring, whereas families will enjoy the facilities provided by the hotel.
Number of rooms 100.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.9km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.2km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.2km, Roma San Pietro Station - 2.9km
- Underground station: Piazza di Spagna metro station - 200 m, Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 300 m
The hotel Nazionale & Conference Center serves a continental breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Nazionale Hotel & Conference Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Colosseum1.9kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
San Martino ai Monti1.5kmvia del Monte Oppio 28, Rome
Civic Museum of Zoology1.5kmVia Ulisse Aldrovandi, 18, Rome
Museo di Roma1.5kmPiazza San Pantaleo, 10, Rome
The Pasquino1.5kmPiazza di Pasquino, Rome
Near the hotel
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)620 mPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Monumental Cemetery of the Capuchin Brothers (Cimitero Monumentale dei Padri Cappuccini)170 mVia Vittorio Veneto 27, Rome
Aquarium Spa Center170 mVia Vittorio Veneto 24, Rome
Museum and Crypt of Capuchins190 mVia Vittorio Veneto 27, Rome
Santa Maria della Concezione180 mVia Veneto 27, Rome
Teatro Sistina180 mVia Sistina, Rome
Santa Maria della Conceziones Cappuccini190 mRomeItaly
La Terrazza dell'Eden
82% likes this, based on 274 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
Price Range: USD 64 - USD 25760 mVia Ludovisi, 49
Phone: +39 06 4781 2752
71% likes this, based on 983 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 53180 mVia Della Purificazione 21
Hard Rock Cafe Rome
69% likes this, based on 1002 reviews
Food: American, Vegetarian, Sandwiches, Pub
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 53240 mVia Vittorio Veneto 62 a/b
Phone: +39 06 4203051
73% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Food: Italian80 mVia F. Crispi, 95
Phone: 06 6780049
Ristorante Filippo La Mantia
76% likes this, based on 228 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, International, Organic, Chowder120 mVia Vittorio Veneto 50
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy