- Safe location - Staff was very friendly - Airport transfer
- Good selection of channels - Lunch-box - Lots of restaurants
- Lots of local shops - Lunch is provided - Breakfast was a bit meager
- 100m from the metro station - Clean rooms - Problems with the room card
- Excellent location - Free wifi internet access - No lifts
My Hotel In France Montmartre is a totally renewed hotel with charming location in Montmatre, close to Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. It also provides easy access to Grands Magasins, Champs Elysees and Eiffel Tower. All bedrooms are dressed in cream overtones with light-wooden furniture and feature flat screen TVs, desks, air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. There are rooms for disabled and non-smoking rooms. The unique amenities of the hotel include an express breakfast consisting of a hot drink and a croissant, a lunch box with sandwich, fruit and bottle of water and a welcome drink. The hotel also provides a continental breakfast every morning. Other facilities contain parking, car rental, airport shuttle and a business centre. The property is an ideal choice for someone who wants to feel the real Parisian ambience and relax in convenient and comfortable place.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 41.
- City Center - 3.4km
- Airport: Orly - 18.3km, Charles De Gaulle - 20.7km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.3km, Gare de l'Est - 1.9km
- Underground station: Abbesses - 200 m, Blanche metro - 200 m
The hotel My In France Montmartre serves a continental breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$149
Starting from: US$147
Starting from: US$82
Starting from: US$339
Starting from: US$153
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Or Twin Beds
One Single Bed
Twin Beds or Double Bed or Two Single Beds
My Hotel In France Montmartre Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris1.6km8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Gare du Nord (La)1.5kmRue de Dunkerque, Paris
Paris Story1.5km11b rue Scribe, Paris
Art France Academie1.5km7-9, rue de Montyon, Paris
Near the hotel
Studio 2860 m10 rue Tholoze, Paris
Transporte Metropolitano de Paris160 mParisFrance
Rue Lepic180 mParisFrance
Moulin Rouge300 m82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Le Mur des Je t'aime250 mSquare Jehan Rictus, Paris
Museum of Eroticism (Musee de l'Erotisme)260 m72 boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Place des Abbesses270 mParisFrance
79% likes this, based on 317 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 2740 m6, rue Aristide Bruant
58% likes this, based on 161 reviews
Food: French, Seafood10 m52, Rue Des Abbesses
Phone: 01 46 06 28 15
Ristorante Al Caratello
72% likes this, based on 270 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3750 m5 rue Audran
Phone: 01 42 62 24 23
70% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: French0 m59 rue des Abbesses
70% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop0 m59, rue des Abesses 75018
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.