- Towels were a little thin - Breakfast in the courtyard restaurant was very good - Pool is an outdoor pool, not heated
- Staff is very helpful - Hot tub and pool area was nice - Located right across the street from river street
- Bed was so comfortable - Great coffee for a hotel room - Bathrooms were very clean
- Free parking just across the street was a bonus - Free wine and cheese every afternoon served in the lobby
- Wifi is slow in the room - Terrific front desk personnel - Price is very reasonable for downtown savannah
The elegant Brice A Kimpton Hotel is a great place in a historic area of Savannah. Operating in Savannah since 1860, this hotel features Renaissance architecture as well as a seasonal outdoor pool, a courtyard.
In the center of Savannah, adjacent to Muse Arts Warehouse, Georgia State Railroad Museum and Reynolds Square. You can see Olde Pink House, Oatland Island Wildlife Center and Talmadge Memorial Bridge only 300m from the hotel.
The hotel offers ideal location close to a river.
Just 10 minutes from Hunter AAF airport.
All 145 designer guestrooms feature a flat-screen TV, data ports and wet bar. Every room features contemporary interior and period ornate furnishings.
Dishes of Italian cuisine are served in the al fresco restaurant.
Hotel services include a turndown service, concierge service and dry cleaning maintained by multilingual staff.
The on-site SPA facilities include Jacuzzi, a hot tub. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 145.
- City Center Savannah - 1.0 mi
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 7.7 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 24.8 mi
- Restaurants: The Pirates' House (Food: American) - 300 ft, Joe's Crab Shack (Food: Seafood) - 600 ft
- Beaches South Beach - 4600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Mulberry Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Forsyth Park1.0 miDrayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah
Georgia State Railroad Museum1.0 mi655 Louisville Rd., Savannah
Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum1.0 mi460 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
Muse Arts Warehouse1.2 mi703 Louisville Road, Savannah
Colonial Park Cemetery1.3 mi201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District1700 ftSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Talmadge Memorial Bridge1000 ftSavannah, GA
Riverfront Plaza1100 ftRiver Street, Savannah
Oatland Island Wildlife Center1200 ft711 Sandtown Rd, Savannah
Olde Pink House1700 ft23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts1600 ft32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Owens-Thomas House1700 ft124 Abercorn Street, Savannah
The Pirates' House
63% likes this, based on 1247 reviews
Food: American300 ft20 East Broad St.
Phone: (912) 233-5757
Joe's Crab Shack
Food: Seafood600 ft504 East River Street
64% likes this, based on 268 reviews
Food: American, Organic
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 28700 ft102 E. Broad St.
One Eyed Lizzy's
64% likes this, based on 263 reviews700 ft417 E River St
The Olde Pink House
71% likes this, based on 3102 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 251700 ft23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.