Enjoy your stay in this beautiful hotel with a restful rooftop garden. The sleeping rooms are elegant and quite large. You can walk to the Piazza del Popolo and have a great series of shopping excursions. The lobby areas are simple and very welcoming. There is a separate wing with even more upscale sleeping rooms.
- A little noisy from the street - No parking - Free wi-fi in the room - Price was fantastic
- Luxury rooms - Comfortable bed - Breakfast room is large - Food was terrific
- Fantastic little place - Breakfast is so yummy - Would definitely go back - No fitness room
- Great location - Large rooms - Rooftop terrace is gorgeous - Staff quite friendly
- Close to the spanish steps and via condotti - Large bathroom - Plasma screen was on the wall
The Mozart Hotel is the right place to watch the breathtaking views from the roof garden and balconies of some rooms: a glorious sight of Trinita dei Monti and Villa dei Medici will leave no one indifferent. The Spanish steps and Via dei Condotti are the well famed neighbors of the property.
A bar, a lounge, a breakfast room and a conference room – feel free to take advantage of all these facilities at the hotel hall.
Air conditioning and heating, phone, LCD Sky TV and pay per view, minibar, tea/coffee maker and safe deposit box – there is nothing of the modern conveniences that you will not find in the Mozart Hotel. At any time you can check your e-mail via your laptop by connecting it to the free Wi-Fi internet access in the hotel lounge.
You can also make use of the ironing room and a private paid parking garage not far from the hotel's main building. And a pleasant addition: you can even ride a hotel bicycle for free.
The Mozart Hotel always offers the pleasant and refined atmosphere for its guests.
Number of rooms 67.
- City Center - 1.5km
- Airport: Ciampino - 15.4km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.0km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.9km, Roma San Pietro Station - 2.3km
- Underground station: Flaminio - 500 m, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 500 m
The hotel Mozart Rome provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 40 per day.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 01:00-11:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Pretty and homely room with private ceramic covered service, all comforts and rooms with external view.
Pretty and homely room with private ceramic covered service, all comforts and rooms with external view. With double or twin beds. Size around 16 square metres.
The room is thoughtfully designed to appeal to every taste. With its private bathroom and bedroom furnishing the room creates special relaxing atmosphere.
Mozart Hotel Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Colosseum2.3kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Santa Maria d'Aracoeli1.5kmPiazza d'Aracoeli, Rome
Capitoline Museum (Musei Capitolini)1.6kmPiazza del Campidoglio 1, Rome
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill1.7kmPiazza Santa Maria Nova 53, Rome
Treni Eurostar Italia1.5kmRomeItaly
Near the hotel
Pantheon930 mPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Via del Babuino and around140 mRomeItaly
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)840 mPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Casa di Goethe200 mVia del Corso 18, Rome
Basilica dei Santissimi Ambrogio e Carlo210 mVia del Corso 440, Rome
Augustus's Mausoleum (Mausoleo Augusteo)260 mPiazza Augusto Imperatore, Rome
Museo dell'Ara Pacis270 mLungotevere Augusta, Rome
Food: Italian, Contemporary, European
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 102170 mPiazza Augusto Imperatore 9
La Luna d'Oro
73% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Café20 mVia dei Greci, 25
76% likes this, based on 708 reviews
Food: Italian150 mVia Vittoria, 51
Osteria della Frezza
66% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: Italian60 mVia della Frezza
Hostaria Da Pietro
60% likes this, based on 167 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 38110 mVia Gesu e Maria
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.