- Room is clean with loewe flat tv - We got free wifi - Hotel is very clean - Room is modern, basic, clean
- Internet in the room is only 5 euros - Friendly staff - Bed was really comfortable - Bathrooms are small
- Breakfast was fine - Free internet in room with purchase of breakfast - Rooms are very stylish
- Reception and service exemplary - Good bathrooms - Bar with cheap drinks and light snacks
- Hotel is in a great location in berlin - Lobby was nice and modern - Rooms offered no frills
Even though Motel One Berlin-Urania is a 2-star hotel, it leaves a very good impression. The location is comfortable for sightseeing. The hotel is close to the KaDeWe department store. A bus stop and subway are just a few steps from the venue.
Stylish rooms are good for one-night stays. Nevertheless, you might not regret of staying here longer. Apart from other amenities there are Wi-Fi internet access for a fee, flat screen TV and iPod Station to enjoy your favorite music.
The One Lounge is situated in the lobby and serving snacks 24/7.
This budget hotel is a very good spot to stay in if you are a student and having gap-year travel or if you decided not to waste a fortune on your tour-trip.
Number of rooms 409.
- City Center - 5.0km
- Airport: Tempelhof - 5.1km, Berlin-tegel / Otto Lilienthal - 7.6km
- Train Station: Train Station Zoologischer Garten - 1.1km, Berlin Central Station - 2.9km
- Underground station: Wittenbergplatz underground station - 300 m, Nollendorfplatz underground station - 600 m
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 7.50 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Queen Size Bed or Double Bed
Motel One Berlin-Tiergarten Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Tiergarten1.5kmStrasse des 17. Juni 100, Berlin
Kulturforum1.5kmMatthaikirchpl. 6, Berlin
Berlin Philharmonic1.7kmHerbert-von-Karajan-Str. 1, Berlin
Story of Berlin1.6kmKurfürstendamm 206 10719 BerlinGermany
Theater und Komodie am Kurfurstendamm1.6kmKurfurstendamm 206/209, Berlin
Near the hotel
Bauhaus Archive / Museum of Design (Bauhaus Archiv Museum fur Gestaltung)520 mKlingelhoferstrasse 14, Berlin
Aquarium550 mBudapester Strasse 32, Berlin
Die Stachelschweine680 mTauentzienstrasse 9-12, Berlin
Viktoria-Luise-Platz800 mViktoria-Luise-Platz, Berlin
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church840 mKurfurstendamm, Berlin
Cafe am Neuen See870 mLiechtensteinallee 2, Berlin
Zoologischer Garten (Berlin Zoo)1.0kmHardenbergplatz 8, Berlin
89% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Central European, International, Healthy, German
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 103200 mLandgrafenstrasse 4
Phone: +49 30 26477152
62% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Food: Argentinean240 mLietzenburger Strasse 2
61% likes this, based on 62 reviews270 mWittenbergplatz 5
Ristorante Antica Roma
Food: Italian270 mWittenbergplatz 5-6
Einhorn Bistro Wittenbergplatz
66% likes this, based on 22 reviews270 mWittenbergplatz 5
Phone: +49 30 21475180
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GermanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBerlin
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Germany