The hotel Motel Forrest Rockville provides good lodging in Rockville. Built in 1970, the hotel was renovated in 2009.
Motel Forrest Rockville offers 15 rooms fitted with Wi-Fi, cable TV and a refrigerator for a comfortable stay in Rockville.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 17.
Major Rockville attractions, such as Neet Covered Bridge, Narrows Bridge and Bridgeton Covered Bridge are located nearby. 30 minutes' drive from Terre Haute.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Hulman Field - 36.1km, Putnam County - 39.3km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Motel Forrest Rockville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Neet Covered Bridge7.6kmRockville, IN
Narrows Bridge13.9kmRockville, IN
Bridgeton Covered Bridge14.5kmRockville, IN
Raccoon Lake State Recreation Area19.4kmHWY 36, Rockville
59% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: American1.3km108 East Ohio Street
Phone: (765) 569-9441
81% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Bistro1.3km123 South Jefferson Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.