- Staff was very nice - Bathroom was modern, large and clean - Parking is $33 a night tax
- Location is poor, neighborhood did not look safe - Breakfast buffet was good - There was no microwave
- Room decor was charming - Within 4 block walk of two metro stops - Staff was gracious and accomodating
- Morrison-clark restaurant is beyond compare - Mall veranda outside my room that was charming - Neighborhood is marginal
- 5/7 mins walk to metro stop - No wireless access in the room - Television, while small, worked fine - Staff was amazing
The unique 3-star Morrison Clark Hotel offers an ideal spot in a downtown area just outside restaurants, a mall and boutiques. The hotel opened in 1864 and since then remains an example of neoclassical architecture in Washington.
The hotel rooms are exquisite, all of them come with a balcony, a fireplace. Every room features Victorian interior and French pine furnishings.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 33 per day.
Number of rooms 54.
Located in Downtown district, close to Mt Vernon Sq 7th St-Convention Center subway station and such landmarks as United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington Monument and National Gallery of Art. Within easy reach of Walter E. Washington Convention Center, National Museum of Women in the Arts and Chinatown.
The hotel is set next to museums, galleries.
10 minutes' drive from Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 1.3km
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 5.8km, Washington Dulles International - 37.8km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.9km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Metro Center - 600 m, McPherson Square - 700 m
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Washington
Starting from: US$293
Starting from: US$345
Starting from: US$549
Starting from: US$158
Starting from: US$299
Rooms and availability
These Neoclassical and French-country rooms are decorated with traditional armories and desks as well as custom-designed, hand-crafted pieces complemented with muted taupe furnishings.
Exquisitely appointed with turn-of-the-century antiques, chandeliers, and richly hued draperies, these rooms also feature decorative fireplaces and balconies.
Two-room suites featuring traditional French-country warmth, including pine armories, wicker furnishings, handsome quilts, and a pullout sofa in the living room.
Morrison Clark Hotel Washington Dc Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
National Gallery of Art1.5kmWest Building, Washington DC
Smithsonian Institution Building1.7km1000 Jefferson Drive SW, Washington DC
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum1.9km6th and Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC
Dupont Circle1.6kmWashington DC, DC
National Aquarium1.6km14th and Constitution Ave., NW Washington DC, DC 20230
Near the hotel
Walter E. Washington Convention Center300 m801 Mount Vernon Place NW, Washington DC
Smithsonian Butterfly Habitat Garden400 m9th Street, Washington DC
Chinatown470 mBounded by G, Washington DC
National Museum of Women in the Arts520 m1250 New York Ave., Washington DC
H Street (Atlas District)590 mH Street, Washington DC
Chinatown Archway620 m7th and H Street, NW, Washington DC
Sixth and I Historic Synagogue650 m600 I Street NW, Washington DC
Morrison Clark Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 3740 m1015 L St NW
Phone: 202 289 1200
The Tavern at the Henley Park Hotel
65% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Tea Room
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 52100 m926 Massachusetts Ave
El Rinconcito Cafe
86% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: Mexican, Salvadoran130 m1129 11th St NW
71% likes this, based on 350 reviews
Food: French, Belgian, Bistro
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100230 m1101 K St NW
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
60% likes this, based on 16 reviews190 m1050 K St NW
Phone: (202) 347-1266
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.