- Nice breakfast room - Elevator cramped - Felt very safe - Staff was very helpful
- Rooms were clean - Bath large - Nice lobby - Good service in dining area
- 5 minutes from the termini - Gym is in another hotel - Wifi service was inadequate
- Lovely hotel - Excellent location - Loved the roof terrace for breakfast
- Nice check in - Rooms are very nice if small - Great breakfast - Good value for money
Hotel Morgana is located in the center of Rome within walking distance of the main city attractions like Coliseum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Roman Forum and Opera House as well as near the main train station.
This 4-star boutique hotel was built in 1985 and completely renovated in 2004. It is furnished with antique furniture, naturally illuminated and has modern equipment.
Its 106 rooms and suites are air-conditioned with sound-proof windows and equipped with marble bathrooms with bathes/showers, hairdryer, direct dial phone, satellite TV, minibar and Wi-Fi Internet access.
The other amenities include a conference room for up till 50 people, bar, breakfast room where the continental breakfast is served, paid garage, tea room, bag storage and laundry service.
This nice hotel is ideal for business and leisure travelers rendering perfect service.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 100.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.5km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.9km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 400 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.7km
- Underground station: Termini - 300 m, Vittorio Emanuele - 600 m
At the hotel Morgana guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
No parking available.
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.5kmPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Pantheon2.1kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Basilica di Santa Teresa1.5kmVia Santa Teresa, 2, Anzio
Temple of Castor and Pollux1.5kmRomeItaly
Piazza di Trevi1.5kmRomeItaly
Near the hotel
Colosseum1.2kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Basilique Sainte-Marie-Majeure300 mPiazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome
Leonard Express190 mPiazzale dei Cinquecento, Rome
Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre210 mItaly
Barumini210 mViale Su Nuraxi, Barumini
Zingaro Nature Reserve210 m
73% likes this, based on 304 reviews80 mVia Principe Amedeo, 104
Phone: 06 44.64.991
Ristorante da Giovanni di Valentino
75% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: Italian20 mVia Filippo Turati 36
74% likes this, based on 107 reviews
Food: Italian30 mVia Filippo Turati 21
Phone: +39 06 4467306
Al Nuovo Fagianetto
66% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Italian20 mVia Filippo Turati
Ristorante Pizzeria da Giuseppe
64% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Food: Italian40 mFilippo Turati 49
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Italy