- Clean towels - Bathroom with shower is great - Good pressure
- Rooms are clean - Staff was very friendly - Few insect bites
- Large room and bathroom - Breakfast was basic - Close to everything
- Nearest metro is about 5-10 minutes - Quite area - Bed was a big single bed
- Pleasant reception staff - Breakfast for 6 euro was well worth - Good value
Montparnasse Alesia is a cozy 2-star property conveniently located in southwest Paris in the very vicinity to the world-famous landmarks, between La Tour Montparnasse and the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre. The hotel features 70 air-conditioned rooms, of which 28 are singles and 42 are doubles; all rooms are fitted with cable TV, mini-bar, Internet, en suite bathroom, hair-dryer, work desk, direct dial telephone, soundproofing, heating and modem. Most of the rooms face a courtyard and a small on-site veranda. Moreover, this cozy hotel features a gourmet restaurant where you are sure to enjoy gorgeous multi-national cuisine and superb services. A lot of big restaurants and bistros can also be found in the neighborhood. Main in-house facilities include a 24-hour front desk, elevator, safe, meeting/disabled facilities, car rental, photocopying, a nearby parking site and currency exchange site. Overall, the guests of this elegant establishment are sure to enjoy informal and easy-going atmosphere and excellent hotel services.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 70.
- City Center - 3.2km
- Airport: Orly - 12.6km, Charles De Gaulle - 25.9km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 3.0km, Gare de Lyon - 4.2km
- Underground station: Alésia - 500 m, Pernety - 500 m
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 9 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Montparnasse Alesia Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Underground Railway Stations|
le Grand Point Virgule1.5km8bis Rue de L'arrivee, Paris
Le Cordon Bleu Academie d'Art Culinaire1.7km8 rue Leon Delhomme, Paris
Theatre Lucernaire1.8km53 rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs, Paris
Zadkine Museum1.8km100 bis, Rue d'Assas, Paris
Val-de-Grace1.9km1 place Alphonse-Laveran, Paris
Near the hotel
Musee Nationale d'Historire Naturelle200 mLes Jardins Des Plantes, Gare d'Austerlitz, Paris
Rue d'Alesia330 mParisFrance
L'Entrepot530 m7-9 rue Francis de Pressense, Paris
Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson780 m2 impasse Lebouis, Paris
Denfert920 m24 pl Denfert-Rochereau, Paris
The Catacombs (Les Catacombes)980 m1 avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, Paris
Theatre de la Gaite1.1km26 Rue de la Gaite, Paris
C'est Mon Plaisir
52% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 42150 m53 rue Didot
Les Petits Plats
81% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 56190 m39 rue des Plantes
Phone: +33 (0) 1 45 42 50 52
72% likes this, based on 75 reviews
Food: French180 m60, rue Didot
Phone: 01 45 43 30 24
Food: French170 m108 rue d'Alesia
Phone: 01 45 42 25 17
Au Moulin Vert
57% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Food: French220 m34 Bis Rue des Plantes
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.