- Great location - Quite spacious rooms - Comfortable queen sized bed - Ice and soda vending machine
- Room was clean and comfortable - Coffee in the room was perfect - Free wifi - Friendly and helpful staff
- Plenty of restaurants nearby - Mcd's across the street - Gardens around the rooms were well cared for
- Close to aquarium and botanical gardens - Nicely decorated rooms - No breakfast - Parking is right outside
- Walking distance to old town, the zoo - Pool looked very inviting - Cost was quite resonable - Guest laundry
The unique Monterey Non-Smoker Motel is a 2-star property set next to Telephone Museum of New Mexico, Downtown Books and Rio Grande Zoo. Since 2000, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Albuquerque.
Albuquerque Biological Park, Albuquerque Aquarium and Turquoise Museum are 5 minutes away.
A short drive from Albuquerque International airport.
All 15 air-conditioned guestrooms feature Wi-Fi, cable TV and a refrigerator.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 15.
|City Center||Albuquerque - 1.6 mi|
|Airports||Albuquerque International (ABQ) - 5.0 mi, Santa Fe (SAF) - 49.0 mi|
|Restaurants||Shark Reef Cafe (Cuisine: American) - 900 ft, Lam's Chinese Restaurant (Cuisine: Chinese) - 900 ft|
|Parks||Rio Grande Botanic Garden - 1300 ft, Albuquerque Biological Park - 1400 ft|
|Beaches||Tingley Beach - 3300 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Monterey Non-Smoker Motel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society1.4 mi1833 8th Street NW, Albuquerque
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center1.4 mi2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque
Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico1.4 mi616 Central Avenue SW, Albuquerque
Rio Grande Zoo1.5 mi903 Tenth St SW, Albuquerque
KiMo Theatre1.5 mi423 Central Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque
Near the hotel
Old Town Albuquerque1500 ftAlbuquerque, NM 87104
Turquoise Museum1000 ft2107 Central Avenue NW, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Biological Park1400 ft2601 Central Ave. NW, Albuquerque
Rio Grande Botanic Garden1300 ft2601 Central Ave. NW, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Aquarium1300 ft2601 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque
San Felipe de Neri Church1900 ft2005 North Plaza, Albuquerque
American International Rattlesnake Museum1900 ft202 San Felipe NW, Albuquerque
Shark Reef Cafe
66% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: American900 ft2601 Central Ave NW
Phone: (505) 848-7182
Lam's Chinese Restaurant
63% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Cuisine: Chinese900 ft2124 Central Ave SW
Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
76% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese1100 ft2129 Central Ave NW
Old Town Pizza Parlor
86% likes this, based on 83 reviews
Cuisine: Italian1400 ft108 Rio Grand Blvd. NW
Phone: 505 999 1949
Church Street Cafe
72% likes this, based on 600 reviews
Cuisine: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 142000 ft2111 Church St NW
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.