- Great location - Quite spacious rooms - Comfortable queen sized bed - Ice and soda vending machine
- Room was clean and comfortable - Coffee in the room was perfect - Free wifi - Friendly and helpful staff
- Plenty of restaurants nearby - Mcd's across the street - Gardens around the rooms were well cared for
- Close to aquarium and botanical gardens - Nicely decorated rooms - No breakfast - Parking is right outside
- Walking distance to old town, the zoo - Pool looked very inviting - Cost was quite resonable - Guest laundry
The budget 2-star Monterey Non-Smoker Motel is set in the heart of Albuquerque.
All 15 air-conditioned guestrooms feature Wi-Fi, cable TV and a refrigerator.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 15.
Major Albuquerque attractions, such as Nob Hill, New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society and KiMo Theatre are located nearby. Albuquerque Biological Park, Albuquerque Aquarium and Turquoise Museum are 5 minutes away.
A short drive from Albuquerque International airport.
- City Center - 2.5km
- Airport Albuquerque International - 8.6km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Albuquerque
Starting from: US$68
Starting from: US$179
Starting from: US$124
Starting from: US$68
Starting from: US$99
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Standard Room W/ Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Coffee Maker,
Motels In Albuquerque Nm Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Downtown Books2.1km109 8th St SW, Albuquerque
New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society2.2km1833 8th Street NW, Albuquerque
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center2.3km2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque
Rio Grande Zoo2.3km903 Tenth St SW, Albuquerque
Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico2.3km616 Central Avenue SW, Albuquerque
Near the hotel
Old Town Albuquerque440 mAlbuquerque, NM 87104
Turquoise Museum300 m2107 Central Avenue NW, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Biological Park420 m2601 Central Ave. NW, Albuquerque
Rio Grande Botanic Garden390 m2601 Central Ave. NW, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Aquarium390 m2601 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque
San Felipe de Neri Church560 m2005 North Plaza, Albuquerque
American International Rattlesnake Museum560 m202 San Felipe NW, Albuquerque
Shark Reef Cafe
66% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: American260 m2601 Central Ave NW
Phone: (505) 848-7182
Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
73% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Japanese320 m2129 Central Ave NW
Old Town Pizza Parlor
86% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Food: Italian420 m108 Rio Grand Blvd. NW
Phone: 505 999 1949
Church Street Cafe
76% likes this, based on 633 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 16580 m2111 Church St NW
84% likes this, based on 155 reviews
Food: French, International, Spanish
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101470 m112 Romero St NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.