The quiet 4-star Momijiya Ryokan is set in a quiet area minutes away from Daikaku-ji Temple, Mt. Atago and Gio-ji Temple. Founded in 1970, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2005.
It will take you 10 minutes to get to the popular Jingoji Temple, Kozanji Temple and Kozanji Sekisuiin.
The hotel is set next to monuments, a temple.
Just 40 minutes from Itami airport.
Number of rooms 14.
- City Center Kyoto - 6.4 mi
- Airport: Itami (ITM) - 22.9 mi, Kobe (UKB) - 38.9 mi
- Train Station: Nishioji Station - 6.5 mi, Kyoto Railway Station - 7.1 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 10 am
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Momijiya Ryokan Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Jikishian1.8 mi3 Kitasaga Kitanodancho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
Kiyotaki River1.9 miUkyo-ku, Kyoto
Otagi Nenbutsuji Temple2.0 mi2-5 Saga Toriimotofukatanicho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
Mt. Atago2.1 miUkyo-ku, Kyoto
Daikaku-ji Temple2.2 mi4 Saga, Osawa-cho, Kyoto
Near the hotel
Jingoji Temple1600 ft5 Umegahata Takaocho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
Kozanji Sekisuiin2400 ft8 Umegahata Toganoocho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
Kozanji Temple2400 ft397 Umegahata Toganoocho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.