- Staff was very friendly - Didn't have a pool or a business center
- Close enough to the major tourist districts - Parking is an additional $28/night
- Room was well appointed - Around the corner from the d-day museum - Steps from the st. charles line
- Room was clean - No microwave, no minifridge - Bathrooms have a good size
- Perfectly located nearby the french quarter - Price is also very good - Bed was excellent
Hotel Lecirque is a 3-star prestigious property that offers comfortable accommodation steps away from French Quarter, St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 and Gallier House.
The hotel offers 135 rooms. All of them feature a work desk, a flat-screen TV and a seating area. They provide bathrooms with bathrobes, a bathtub and a shower.
The rustic restaurant offers fresh regional cuisine. The renowned bar serves a selection of cocktails.
Multilingual staff offers laundry, concierge service and dry cleaning.
Leisure facilities in Hotel Lecirque include a cocktail lounge, a casino.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 30 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 135.
You can see Confederate Memorial Museum, Ogden Museum of Southern Art and Memorial Hall Confederate Civil War Museum only 150m from the hotel.
The hotel is situated near monuments, galleries and museums.
- City Center - 2.3km
- Airport: Lakefront - 11.8km, NAS/Alvin Callendar - 13.8km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed or Double Bed
Double Beds or Double Bed
Modern New Orleans Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum1.5km514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Hermann-Grima House1.5km820 St Louis Street, New Orleans
Gallier House1.5km1118 and 1132 Royal St., New Orleans
St. Louis Cemetery No. 11.6km425 Basin Street, New Orleans
Historic New Orleans Collection1.6km533 Royal Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
The National WWII Museum210 m945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Confederate Memorial Museum130 m929 Camp St, New Orleans
Memorial Hall Confederate Civil War Museum130 m929 Camp St, New Orleans
Ogden Museum of Southern Art140 m925 Camp Street, New Orleans
Contemporary Arts Center140 m900 Camp St., New Orleans
St. Alphonsus330 m2025 Constance Street, New Orleans
St. Charles Streetcar510 m2817 Canal Street, New Orleans
Tamarind by Dominique
52% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Contemporary60 m936 St Charles
71% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Bar90 m2 Lee Cir
57% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 31120 m840 Saint Charles Avenue
Phone: 504 522 5517
65% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Food: Latin210 m634 Julia St.
77% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: American230 m869 Magazine St
Phone: (504) 322-2188
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.