- Staff were very friendly - Wifi was free - Very child friendly
- Pool was nice - Small room - Towels were changed every day
- Bathroom was clean - Buffet looked nice - Bar was expensive
- A little dated - Rooms were a good size - Comfy beds
- It was clean - Pool was small - Would definitely return
The 3-star Miramar is situated in the center of Singapore. The building was renovated in 2010.
Conveniently located in Chinatown district, overlooking the Singapore River. Gold Class Experience, Chinatown and Sago Street are located just 600m from the hotel.
Very close to casinos, a shopping mall, this hotel also offers its own an outdoor swimming pool, a casino.
This hotel is just 50m away from the Hotel Miramar bus stop and within a 10-minute walk from Chinatown underground station. 15 minutes' drive from Paya Lebar airport.
Guests are offered 345 air-conditioned hotel rooms well-equipped with satellite TV, a refrigerator and a telephone. Guestrooms offer modern interior and carpet floor.
The Lobby Is The Japanese restaurant serves fresh authentic cuisine.
A tour desk, currency exchange and parking as well as internet access, laptops and conference facilities are available on-site.
Guests will enjoy a hot tub, massage on-site. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 346.
- City center Singapore - 5000 ft
- Airports: Changi (SIN) - 11.6 mi, Hang Nadim (BTH) - 22.7 mi
- Train stations Tanjong Pagar KTM Railway Station - 1.1 mi
- Underground stations: Outram Park MRT Station - 2700 ft, Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station - 5000 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Ikoi Japanese Restaurant - 0 ft, Fern Tree Cafe - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Orchard Road5000 ftSingaporeSingapore
Hill Street Building5000 ftHill St., Singapore
City Hall5100 ftSt. Andrew's Road, Singapore
National Museum of Singapore5200 ft93 Stamford Road, Singapore
Singapore Symphony Orchestra5100 ftVictoria Concert Hall 11 Empress Place Ground Floor, Singapore
Near the hotel
Singapore River1900 ftBoat, Clarke, Robertson Quays, Singapore
Chinatown2700 ftCrot, Singapore
Gold Class Experience2400 ftGreat World City 1 Kim Seng Promenade #03-39/40, Singapore
Sago Street (Street Of The Dead)2900 ftChinatown, Singapore
Chettiar Temple3100 ftTank Road, Singapore
Chinatown Heritage Centre3200 ft48 Pagoda St., Singapore
Lockdown.sg3300 ft6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-51/52 The Central, Singapore
Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 250 ft401 Havelock Rd
Fern Tree Cafe
73% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100100 ft401 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 0222
Tien Court Restaurant
50% likes this, based on 34 reviews300 ft403 Havelock Road
Phone: +65 6733 0011
Irodori Japanese Restaurant
71% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese300 ft382 Havelock Road
river view hotel
60% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Chinese500 fthavelock road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SingaporeHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedSingapore
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Singapore