- Staff were very friendly - Wifi was free - Very child friendly
- Pool was nice - Small room - Towels were changed every day
- Bathroom was clean - Buffet looked nice - Bar was expensive
- A little dated - Rooms were a good size - Comfy beds
- It was clean - Pool was small - Would definitely return
The 3-star Miramar is situated in the center of Singapore. The building was renovated in 2010.
Guests are offered 345 air-conditioned hotel rooms well-equipped with satellite TV, a refrigerator and a telephone. Guestrooms offer modern interior and carpet floor.
The Lobby Is The Japanese restaurant serves fresh authentic cuisine.
A tour desk, currency exchange and parking as well as internet access, laptops and conference facilities are available on-site.
Guests will enjoy a hot tub, massage on-site. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 346.
Conveniently located in Chinatown district, overlooking the Singapore River. Gold Class Experience, Chinatown and Sago Street are 10 minutes away.
Very close to casinos, a shopping mall, this hotel also offers its own an outdoor swimming pool, a casino.
This hotel is just 50m away from the Hotel Miramar bus stop and within a 10-minute walk from Chinatown underground station.
- City Center - 1.5km
- Airport: Paya Lebar - 11.4km, Seletar - 14.7km
- Train Station Tanjong Pagar KTM Railway Station - 1.8km
- Underground station: Outram Park MRT Station - 800 m, Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station - 1.5km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Que Pasa Wine Bar & Tapas1.5km7 Emerald Hill Rd, Singapore
Hill Street Building1.5kmHill St., Singapore
National Museum of Singapore1.6km93 Stamford Road, Singapore
Singapore Symphony Orchestra1.6kmVictoria Concert Hall 11 Empress Place Ground Floor, Singapore
Near the hotel
Singapore River560 mBoat, Clarke, Robertson Quays, Singapore
Chinatown800 mCrot, Singapore
Gold Class Experience710 mGreat World City 1 Kim Seng Promenade #03-39/40, Singapore
Sago Street (Street Of The Dead)870 mChinatown, Singapore
Alleviatefishspa890 m70A Pagoda Street, Singapore
One One Reflexology & Healthcare Center920 m62A Pagoda St, Singapore 059220, Singapore
Chettiar Temple940 mTank Road, Singapore
Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 250 m401 Havelock Rd
Fern Tree Cafe
73% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 10010 m401 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 0222
Tien Court Restaurant
50% likes this, based on 34 reviews70 m403 Havelock Road
Phone: +65 6733 0011
Irodori Japanese Restaurant
71% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Japanese80 m382 Havelock Road
river view hotel
60% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Chinese130 mhavelock road
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.