- Parking at $10/day - Great water pressure - Room was a good size
- Breakfast was really filling - Rooms a little dated - Pool is good
- Staff were so helpful - Lots of shopping and eating places - Wifi is free
- Beach is a couple of blocks - Patio overlooking the pool - Room was immaculate - Free shuttle
- Spacious bathroom with tub - Efficient housekeeping - Walls are not well insulated - Older hotel
The unique Miramar (Malama Standard) in Waikiki offers air-conditioned rooms with views over Koolau Mountains. Founded in 1970, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2004.
Many Honolulu sights, including Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park and Sans Souci Beach Park are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Just 4km from the center of Honolulu known for King's Guard Museum, The Bird Guy and Sharkey's Comedy Club.
This hotel is perfectly based close to golf courses, an aquarium and bars.
15km to the Honolulu International airport.
The 355 guest rooms are spread over 21 floors. Some of the rooms offer stunning views of the ocean.
At the lounge restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of USD 19.50 per person per night. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of USD 9.50 per night per child under 12 years.
Business facilities at Miramar (Malama Standard) include internet access, banquet facilities.
Leisure facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a golf course.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Number of floors 21. Number of rooms 344.
- City center Honolulu - 2.2 mi
- Airports: Honolulu International (HNL) - 6.8 mi, Molokai (MKK) - 47.8 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Duke's Waikiki (Cuisine: American) - 700 ft, Cheesecake Factory (Cuisine: American) - 800 ft
- Beaches: Waikiki Beach - 1800 ft, Kawehewehe - 2600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 10 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Miramar (Malama Standard) Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Hawaii Convention Center1.0 mi1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Kaimana Beach1.1 miKalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii1.1 mi2454 South Beretania Street, Honolulu
Sans Souci Beach Park1.1 mi2863 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Kapiolani Park1.1 mi3902 Paki Ave., Honolulu
Near the hotel
Creation - A Polynesian Journey500 ft120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Sharkey's Comedy Club500 ft120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum600 ftKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Society Of Seven700 ft2335 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Magic of Polynesia800 ft2300 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku1100 ftWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
Aha 'Aina a Royal Celebration at The Royal Hawaiian1100 ft2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
74% likes this, based on 2703 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 30700 ftOutrigger Waikiki on the Beach, 2335 Kalakaua Ave., Suite 116
77% likes this, based on 2168 reviews
Cuisine: American800 ft2301 Kalakaua Ave
60% likes this, based on 338 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft2345 Kuhio Ave
Cuisine: American100 ft2345 Kuhio Ave
Chili's Grill & Bar
65% likes this, based on 228 reviews
Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22200 ft2350 Kuhio Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.