- Grocery is near by - Good service - Massive 40 plasma tv set - Restaurant is expensive
- Room was ok - Bathroom is spacious - Bed was superb - Wi-fi is very slow and not free
- Quiet neighbourhood - Breakfast was tasty - Nice pool - Decent fitness center
- Near a subway station - Spacious rooms - Laundry service - Staff at hotel was also helpful
- Hotel is nice - Far from city centre - Suites have a useful kitchnette - Good value for money
Husa Mirador De Chamartin is a splendid 4-star accommodation located in the Northern part of Madrid, in Pinar de Chamartin, near the Chamartin train station, the Barajas Airport and the Madrid Trade Fair.
The property features 103 air-conditioned rooms, including suites apartments and standard rooms; all equipped with TV, Internet, writing desk, mini-bar, glass ceramic tiles, micro-waves, dish-washer, heating and a complete bathroom.
Dining options include an on-site cafeteria and a restaurant serving local cuisine and Asian specialties.
Among main in-house facilities one should mention a 24-hour reception desk, several fully-fitted meeting rooms, business center, currency exchange point, a nearby garage, laundry/ room/shuttle services, an outdoor swimming pool, gym, and sauna.
Overall, this elegant property is a unique establishment providing friendly services combined with beautiful surroundings in an intimate and care-free atmosphere.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 75.
- City Center - 7.6km
- Airport: Barajas - 8.9km, Torrejon Afb - 19.9km
- Train Station: Estacion de Chamartin - 1.6km, Chamartin Station - 1.6km
- Underground station: Begona - 1.4km, Duque de Pastrana - 2.0km
- Bus stop - 14.7km
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 15 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 14.98 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Mirador De Chamartin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Plaza de Castilla2.4kmPlaza de Castilla, Madrid
Puerta de Europa - Torres Kio2.5kmPlaza de Castilla, Madrid
Monumento a Alfonso XII2.8kmCalle Nicaragua, Madrid
Bernabeu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabeu)3.7kmAvenida de Concha Espina, 1, Madrid
Paseo de la Castellana3.9km28046 MadridSpain
El Martin Pescador
62% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 3270 mCaleruega, 67
Phone: 91 3832478
70% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Price Range: USD 40 - USD 156470 mArturo Soria, 321
Chino Fu Li Tu
63% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Chinese520 mCalle Caleruega, 7
Phone: +34 913839955
La Lanzada Cocina Gallega
66% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Spanish540 mCalle de Arturo Soria, 2
Ni Hao Arturo Soria
51% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Food: Asian, Chinese, Cantonese, Dim Sum
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 46530 mCalle Arturo Soria, 335
Phone: +34 913025907
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Spain