- Ac in the room didn't work well - Great value
- No towels - Bathroom is lovely - Nice spa
- Large terrace - Would definitely recommend - Decor is cool
- Close to everything - Good wifi - Beds were hard
- Rooms was very large - Flat screen tv - Fantastic steam shower
The unique Mio Buenos Aires Hotel is a great place in an entertainment area of Buenos Aires. The hotel opened in 2011 and since then remains an example of original architecture in Buenos Aires.
The property is situated close to Teatro Colon, Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires and Tango Porteno, within walking distance to Callao Subway - Route D subway station. Recoleta Cemetery, Centro Cultural La Recoleta and Recoleta are 5 minutes away.
5 minutes' drive from Airport. Jorge Newbery airport and 15 minutes' walk to Retiro train station.
All air-conditioned rooms at Mio Buenos Aires Hotel are fitted with a balcony, central heating and wireless internet. Guests can make use of detached bathrooms with toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathtub available in all guestrooms.
The dining options include a complimentary buffet breakfast served in the dining room. The Best Opening 2009 To restaurant serves French cuisine. Mio Lounge bar features Wi-Fi, a terrace and offers wines.
For its guests Mio Buenos Aires Hotel offers internet access, a fax and newspapers as well as currency exchange, a lift.
Leisure facilities feature an indoor swimming pool, massage room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 30.
- City center Buenos Aires - 1.7 mi
- Airports: Airport. Jorge Newbery (AEP) - 2.6 mi, Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini (EZE) - 18.2 mi
- Train stations: Retiro Station - 4600 ft, Once railway station - 1.7 mi
- Underground stations: Callao Subway Station - Route D - 4300 ft, Pueyrredon Subway Station - Route D - 4600 ft
- Restaurants: La Bourgogne (Cuisine: French) - 500 ft, Fervor (Cuisine: Argentinean) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Mio Buenos Aires Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Teatro Colon1.1 miCerrito 628, Buenos Aires
Tango Porteno5300 ftCerrito 570, Buenos Aires
We Are Tango5200 ftGorriti 3702, Buenos Aires
Basilica del Santisimo Sacramento1.0 miSan Martin 1050, Retiro, Buenos Aires
Retiro Station1.0 miAv Antartida Argentina & Calle 10, Buenos Aires
Near the hotel
Recoleta1000 ftBuenos AiresArgentina
Recoleta Cemetery1000 ftJunin 1790, Buenos Aires
Eva Peron's Tomb900 ftJunin 1790, Buenos Aires
Centro Cultural La Recoleta1300 ftJunin 1930, Buenos Aires
Museo Participativo de Ciencias1300 ftJunin 1930, Buenos Aires
Plaza Francia1600 ftAv. del Libertador & Pueyrredon, Buenos Aires
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes1900 ftAv. del Libertador 1473, Buenos Aires
84% likes this, based on 229 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 902500 ftAyacucho 2027
74% likes this, based on 388 reviews
Cuisine: Argentinean800 ft
Buller Pub & Brewery
76% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Cuisine: Brew Pub600 ft
Phone: (54-11) 4808-9061
74% likes this, based on 337 reviews900 ftPosadas 1515
Phone: (011) 4805 2683
55% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 6600 ft
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ArgentineanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBuenos Aires
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Argentina