- Room with a nice view of the nashville skyline - Plenty of parking just outside - Shuttel to and from a downtown
- Just on the edge of downtown nashville - Excellent menu for breakfasts - Comfortable mattress
- Very clean - Staff very helpful - Room was clean - Great view
- Hotel decor somewhat dated - Beds were very comfortable - Buffet breakfast was somewhat overpriced
- Big hotel - Room itself was all right, nothing special - Bathroom was a bit unclean
The traditional 3-star Millennium Maxwell House Hotel offers quick access to Tennessee State Museum, Tennessee Performing Arts Center and The District. Since 1979, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Nashville.
There are 295 non-smoking rooms that come with modern amenities such as a work desk, a refrigerator and an alarm clock. They also have en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
Start your day with a comprehensive breakfast served at the restaurant. The 24-hour restaurant serves fresh contemporary meals. At the lively music bar guests will enjoy a selection of cocktails.
A lift, a cloakroom and free parking and a conference room, newspapers and banquet facilities are located on-site.
Jacuzzi, a sauna are offered for relaxation. The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 298.
The property enjoys great location within minutes of convention centers, an office park. Within easy reach of Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery.
The hotel boasts close proximity to shopping centers, markets.
15 minutes by car from Nashville International airport.
- City Center - 2.8km
- Airport Nashville International - 12.9km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Nashville
Starting from: US$183
Starting from: US$227
Starting from: US$228
Starting from: US$348
Starting from: US$285
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
King Size Bed or Double Bed or Triple
Double Or Twin Beds
Maxwell House Hotel Nashville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park2.5km598 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville
Marathon Village2.6km1305 Clinton Street, Nashville
Marathon Music Works2.7km1402 Clinton Street, Nashville
The State Capitol2.9kmCharlotte Ave., Nashville
The District2.9kmNashville, TN
Near the hotel
Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery1.1kmFisk University at 18th Ave. N, Nashville
58% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: American120 m2025 Metrocenter Blvd
Phone: (615) 313-1329
52% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Fast Food, Hot Dogs
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20220 m2054 Metrocenter Blvd
Phone: (615) 726-3004
Rolf and Daughter
85% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: Bahamian1.3km700 Taylor Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.