- Room with a nice view of the nashville skyline - Plenty of parking just outside - Shuttel to and from a downtown
- Just on the edge of downtown nashville - Excellent menu for breakfasts - Comfortable mattress
- Very clean - Staff very helpful - Room was clean - Great view
- Hotel decor somewhat dated - Beds were very comfortable - Buffet breakfast was somewhat overpriced
- Big hotel - Room itself was all right, nothing special - Bathroom was a bit unclean
Millennium Maxwell House is a 3-star hotel located in the center of Nashville. This comfortable hotel was opened in 1979 and renovated in 2008.
The hotel’s great location offers quick access to Tennessee State Museum, Tennessee Performing Arts Center and The District. Just 3km from the center of Nashville known for Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery.
Apart from proximity to convention centers, an office park, this hotel offers internet access, a business center.
15 minutes by car from Nashville International airport.
All 295 large rooms at Millennium Maxwell House provide central heating, satellite TV and an ergonomic chair. Guestrooms offer unique interior and carpet floor.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant. Contemporary dishes are served in the lounge restaurant. At the modern music bar guests will enjoy a selection of cocktails.
Leisure facilities in Millennium Maxwell House include live entertainment, a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 287.
- City center Nashville - 1.8 mi
- Airports Nashville International (BNA) - 7.8 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Praline's Restaurant (Cuisine: American) - 400 ft, Krystal (Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Fast Food) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Millennium Maxwell House Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park1.6 mi598 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville
Marathon Village1.6 mi1305 Clinton Street, Nashville
Marathon Music Works1.7 mi1402 Clinton Street, Nashville
The State Capitol1.8 miCharlotte Ave., Nashville
The District1.8 miNashville, TN
Near the hotel
Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery3700 ftFisk University at 18th Ave. N, Nashville
58% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Cuisine: American400 ft2025 Metrocenter Blvd
Phone: (615) 313-1329
52% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Fast Food, Hot Dogs
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20800 ft2054 Metrocenter Blvd
Phone: (615) 726-3004
Sicily Ceasar Pizza & Pasta
95% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza2900 ft2290 Metrocenter Blvd
Phone: (615) 254-5184
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.