- Too hot in the lobby - Suite with mini fridge and microwave - Decently priced
- Burnt carpet - In-room wireless internet - Fitness room
- Bathroom was clean - Tv was huge - Bed was very restful
- Lobby is very well decorated - Friendly staff - Room was great
- Decent location - Pool was not heated - Easy access parking
The welcoming 2-star Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil offers quick access to Stockyards Rodeo, Exchange Avenue and Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. Founded in 2002, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
The hotel offers 65 rooms. All of them feature satellite TV, Wi-Fi and a microwave.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
At the hotel Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 69.
Steps away from such Fort Worth attractions as Epic Helicopters, The Golf Club at Fossil Creek and Fort Worth Herd.
25km to the Dallas/Fort Worth International airport.
- City Center - 11.5km
- Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International - 24.7km, Love Field - 41.2km
- Train Station: Richland Hills Station - 7.7km, Richland Hills Station - 7.8km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Fort Worth
Starting from: US$200
Starting from: US$153
Starting from: US$190
Starting from: US$145
Starting from: US$169
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or Double Bed
Queen Size Bed
Microtel Ft Worth Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
The Golf Club at Fossil Creek2.6km3401 Clubgate Drive, Fort Worth
Epic Helicopters5.9km4201 N Main St, Fort Worth
Vintage Flying Museum6.4km505 NW 38th St., Fort Worth
Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District7.3km131 E Exchange Ave, Fort Worth
Cowtown Cattlepen Maze7.2km145 East Exchange Avenue, Fort Worth
Overtime Sport Bar and Grill
68% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Food: American230 m5201 N Beach St
81% likes this, based on 71 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21290 m5250 Endicott Ave.
Phone: 817 831 8811
63% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Barbecue310 m3840 N.E. Loop 820
52% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: American450 m3801 Northeast Loop 820
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.