- In the middle of paris - Room was fine - Nice size bathroom
- Well appointed rooms - Convenient location - Friendly staff
- Large clean rooms - Great position - Restaurants around the corner
- Breakfast was very nice - Bathtubs are a little tricky - Hotel is quiet
- Rooms are cozy - Beautiful furniture - Bathorooms are bigger
The luxurious 4-star Mercure Paris Stendhal Place Vendome hotel is situated in the historical bulding that can be considered a landmark itself, as exactly here the world-famous French writer Stendhal spent the last years of his life. The venue is perfectly located in a quiet street close to the trendy Place Vendome and the Opera. The Louvre museum, the Tuileries gardens, the Palais Royale and the other key city sites are within an easy walking distance, while the nearby subway stations make every corner of the French capital quickly and easily accessible.
Gorgeous ornamentations and splendid period furnishings used in the interior design add a particular feel to the inner ambience of this elegant retreat. The hotel’s lobby is very beautiful, with romantic fireplace and a lot of small lovely touches to please your eye.
The rooms are very large by Paris standards and have air conditioning, flat screen TV, a desk, comfortable armchairs and a king-size bed with exquisite linens. Private bathroom with jacuzzi, exclusive toiletries, bathrobes and slippers is destined to indulge your body and soul. Large floor to ceiling windows let in the French atmosphere reigning outdoors.
The room’s amenities also include tea/coffee makers, safe, mini bar, phone, and Wi-Fi internet access.
The staff is friendly and very service-minded, thus you can be sure that every whim of yours will be satisfied. Concierge, laundry services and 24-hour front desk are available.
The on-site bar serves drinks, light snacks and offers a buffet-style breakfast to make the start of your day pleasant and delightful.
Enjoy the royal treatment at the Mercure Stendhal Place Vendrome hotel and you will remember your stay in Paris forever.
Number of rooms 20.
- City Center - 1.8km
- Airport: Orly - 16.4km, Charles De Gaulle - 22.3km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 800 m, Gare de l'Est - 2.1km
- Underground station: Pyramides - 200 m, Opéra Metro - 300 m
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$167
Starting from: US$152
Starting from: US$337
Starting from: US$397
Starting from: US$248
Rooms and availability
Mercure Stendhal Place Vendome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.