- Hotel is in the middle of nowhere - Service was poor - No a/c in the entire building
- Rooms are clean - Parking was adequate and free - Free coffee in lobby
- Bed was comfortable - Free wireless internet - No free breakfast
- Prompt shuttle service from the airport - Nice fitness center - Pool was spotless and large
- Located near the airport - Room was recently updated - Staff was friendly and helpful
Holiday Inn Memphis Airport - Conf Ctr is located in a business area of Memphis in close proximity to Pink Palace Museum, Java Cabana and Cooper-Young Historic District. The designer hotel was built in 2000 and renovated in 2010.
All spacious rooms including Leisure Double Room, Twin Room and Single Room are fitted with iron and ironing board, Wi-Fi and high-speed internet.
A free breakfast is served every morning. You can visit the Memphis Belle restaurant, taste its American dishes and enjoy a perfect atmosphere.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of USD 8.95 per person per night.
Business facilities at Holiday Inn Memphis Airport - Conf Ctr include a meeting room, a conference room and computers.
Leisure facilities feature a sun terrace, a ballroom and live entertainment. The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 374.
Just 6km from the center of Memphis known for Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium and Children's Museum of Memphis.
The hotel is conveniently located in the vicinity of Memphis International airport.
- City Center - 5.6km
- Airport: Memphis International - 2.5km, Olive Branch Arpt - 21.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Memphis Airport Hotel And Conference Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
Graceland4.2km3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis
Java Cabana5.5km2170 Young Ave, Memphis
Cooper-Young Historic District5.6kmCooper and Young Streets, Memphis
Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium5.9km335 South Hollywood, Memphis
Children's Museum of Memphis6.3km2525 Central Ave, Memphis
Catfish Cabin & Seafood House
58% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: American, Seafood300 m2846 Airways Blvd
Phone: (901) 345-2015
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.