- Hotel is very central - Clean lobby - Free parking - Room prices are very very high
- Rooms are fantastic - Gym is very good - Sauna area is nice - Worth every penny
- Quiet area - Free wifi - Very nice bar - Will surely come back
- 8 minutes walk to the old town - Nice room - Spacious bathroom - Comfy beds
- Perfect hotel - Helpful staff - Good breakfast - €20 for overnight parking
Boasting excellent transport links, this superior and stylish 4-star Melia Duesseldorf in Pempelfort district offers bright guestroom and first-rate service.
The property comprises of air-conditioned and spacious rooms well-appointed with air conditioning, minibar and TV as well as private bathrooms.
A lovely on-site restaurant serves Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 25 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and the rate is EUR 15 per day
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Free Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby.
Number of rooms 201.
It is situated 300m away from Tonhalle, German Opera at River Rhein and Königsallee. Steps away from such Dusseldorf attractions as Theatre an der Kö and Dusseldorf Town Hall.
Easy accessible from Nordstraße subway station. With fast access to Dusseldorf International (rhein-ruhr) airport, which is 10km away.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Dusseldorf International Airport (rhein-ruhr) - 6.2km, Essen - 21.7km
- Train Station Central Station Düsseldorf - 1.6km
- Underground station: Nordstraße - 100 m, Tonhalle/Ehrenhof - 300 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 09:00-12:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Dusseldorf
Starting from: US$67
Starting from: US$138
Starting from: US$109
Starting from: US$147
Starting from: US$80
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds or Double Bed or One Single Bed - 22m2
The main attributes of this cozy room combine undivided living simplicity and modern interior-design standards within a room capacity.
Queen Or Twin Beds or Double Bed or One Single Bed - 27m2
The room is specially designed with elegant matching elements in warm earthy colors. It is found exclusively from the eighth to the 10th floor of the building and impresses with a breathtaking view of Duesseldorf's skyline.
The Junior Suite is exactly the right answer to the question of where to spend calm nights in a lavishly ambience. Starting of comfortable lifestyle feeling, the Junior Suite provides additionally to the spacious living and sleeping section. On top of this passion for accommodation, the Junior Suite finds its perfection in a walk-in cupboard paired with a large mirror. It are located from the seventh floor upwards.
The Executive Junior Suite is located on the top floor of the building with the best view over the city Duesseldorf. It is packed with extra features and amenities which indulge its resident guests. In a separate section a table is placed for up to four people and invites for private dinners or small meetings. Within the bedroom you will find an large flat screen TV for your entertainment. Relaxing moments are guaranteed in the bathroom with the vitreous bathtube and shower area, high above all-day business matters.
Melia Duesseldorf Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.