- Deluxe room huge - King sized bed comfortable - Fine neighborhood
- Breakfast was exceptionally good - Room service was excellent - Jacuzzi was great
- Comfy beds - Nice bistros and restaurants - Breakfast costs 25 euros
- Rooms are very small - Bathroom smaller - Staff were friendly
- Bedrooms were clean - Service could not be faulted - Close to everything
Comfort and modernity are mixed together in the Melia Alexander Boutique Hotel to give the guests a stay of class far from common and quite exclusive in the city of Paris.
The Melia Alexander Boutique Hotel is in the perfect location for guests on holiday in the center of Paris or for business travel.
The facilities of the Melia Alexander Boutique Hotel represent the class and level of the hotel, thus leaving no one disappointed.
The rooms of the Melia Alexander Boutique Hotel are usually very demandable cause they correspond to the highest level of comfort in Paris and are equipped with bathroom, air conditioning system, satellite television, direct dial telephone and internet access.
The Melia Alexander Boutique Hotel is completely ready to welcome the most demanding patrician.
Number of rooms 61.
- City center Paris - 3.0 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 10.0 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.6 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 2.1 mi, Gare Montparnasse - 2.5 mi
- Underground stations: Victor Hugo - 1000 ft, Boissière - 2000 ft
- Restaurants: Les tablettes Jean Louis Nomicos (Cuisine: French) - 500 ft, La Pizzeria di Rebellato (Cuisine: Italian) - 400 ft
- Parks Bois de Boulogne - 2100 ft
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 25 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1.30 pm
until 11 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Melia Alexander Boutique Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Maison de Balzac5000 ft47 rue Raynouard, Paris
Liberty Flame5100 ftPont de l'Alma, Paris
Musee Marmottan5200 ft2 Rue Louis Boilly, Paris
Theatre des Champs-Elysees5100 ft15 av Montaigne, Paris
Chateau Margaux5200 ftMargaux ave, Margaux
Near the hotel
France Miniature700 ft25 route du Mesnil, Paris
Musee de la Contrefacon1600 ft16, rue de la Faisanderie, Paris
Musee Dapper1700 ft35 rue Paul Valery, Paris
Bois de Boulogne2100 ftMain entrance at bottom of av. Foch, Paris
Eiffel Tower4900 ft5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Musee des Monuments Francais2500 ft1 Place du Trocadero, Paris
Arc de Triomphe3500 ftPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Les tablettes Jean Louis Nomicos
78% likes this, based on 213 reviews
Cuisine: French500 ft16, avenue Bugeaud
Phone: 01 56 28 16 16
La Pizzeria di Rebellato
Cuisine: Italian400 ft138, rue de la Pompe
69% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, European400 ft136,rue de la Pompe
Phone: 01 47 27 50 26
65% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 43400 ft119-121 avenue victor Hugo
Le Petit Retro
71% likes this, based on 85 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 61500 ft5 rue Mesnil
Phone: 01 44 05 06 05
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in France