- Flat screen tv - Selection of different pillows - Fully stocked mini-bar - Wireless internet is painfully slow
- Area is quiet at night - A few blocks from pikes place - Room wasn't huge - Fitness room was fine
- Decor is astounding - Staff very helpful - Delicious food in the restaurant - Location was good for sightseeing
- Right downtown - Room was really nice - Bed and pillows were super-comfy - Free wifi and valet parking
- Great location near shopping - Walls were paper thin - Service was great - Swimming pool is essential
The fascinating Hotel Max is situated in the center of Seattle right next to such attractions as Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Key Arena and Pacific Northwest Ballet. It was opened in 1920 and is an example of original architecture in Seattle.
The property comprises of contemporary rooms well-appointed with a flat-screen TV, a minibar and ipod docking station.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
The hotel offers a gym, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 33 per day.
Number of rooms 163.
Just 1km from the center of Seattle known for Space Needle, Cinerama and Seattle Theater Group- Paramount.
The Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop is situated only 150m from the hotel. 5km to the Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.7km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 8.8km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 35.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Queen Size Bed - 17m2
Max (Classic Two Bed) Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Occidental Park1.5kmSeattle, WA
Seattle Opera1.6km321 Mercer Street, Seattle
Waterfall Garden Park1.6km219 Second Ave South, Seattle
Pacific Northwest Ballet1.6km301 Mercer Street, Seattle
Key Arena1.6kmSeattle, WA
Near the hotel
Seattle Theater Group- Paramount370 m911 Pine Street, Seattle
Cinerama380 m2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Washington State Convention & Trade Center470 m800 Convention Place, Seattle
Benaroya Hall600 mSeattle, WA
5th Avenue Theatre600 m1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Denny Park680 mDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
Elliott Bay Waterfront690 mSeattle, WA
73% likes this, based on 139 reviews
Food: Sushi, Fusion, Japanese, Latin
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 2620 m612 Stewart St
Phone: 206 441 4340
79% likes this, based on 279 reviews
Price Range: USD 29 - USD 5090 m1700 7th Ave
69% likes this, based on 226 reviews
Food: Italian, Bakery
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 4590 m600 Pine St
78% likes this, based on 20 reviews50 m600 Stewart Street
76% likes this, based on 171 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30100 m1940 Westlake Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.